Galliera GM - purse organizer that'll work?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
So, i've seen posts on the galliera pm and purse organizers like the purse to go, etc. But, I have the galliera GM and wonder if any purse organizers would work in such a large bag. I love the bag but finding stuff inside is not easy. Any advice from y'all? TIA!

I use the Extra Jumbo Purse-To-Go in mine, however, the bag doesn't sag as much so if you like the sag, this organizer might not be for you. Here are some pics:

Attachments

• GallieraGMptg 004.JPG
    GallieraGMptg 004.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 907
  • GallieraGMptg 003.JPG
    GallieraGMptg 003.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 711
I have used the large and the jumbo (not the extra jumbo) purse to gos in my GM and I like using both of them...you still get the slouch/sag look but at least your stuff is pretty much in one place, easier to get at. Sometimes it moves around a bit but I still prefer it to not having it in there. I'm one of those people that really likes everything in its place so I have to say that I love using the purse to goes in all of my bags!! I use two of the large and clip them together in my Speedy 35s and I love the way that works. Good luck! Hope you find what works for you!

In the Galliera Gm, just to clarify, I don't use the large and jumbo together in that bag...I have tried the Jumbo and it worked well, and I accidentally grabbed the large the other day and have been using that and it has worked well too.

I have the GM, and I love the slouch. Therefore, I have resigned myself to having to dig around to find something.

^^^
My sentiments, exactly.
I tried my purseket in my GM for awhile, but I ended up hating it, as it made the bag too structured. I attached a chaine to my wallet, so it has a "leash" when I must dig, lol !!!! :P

camommy - does your pm still have the sag with the insert put in?

Oh, I see what you're saying.....get a smaller insert so you'd have more slouch. I don't have as much sag/slouch with the Purse To Go as without. I bought the small/large/jumbo sizes of the Purse To Gos. I'll try and locate my large and see how that fits in my PM.

I need to go try out my PurseIn again. I know another poster loves the PurseIn for the Galliera because it keeps the slouch.

I found my Large Purse To Go. It's very narrow. I had to smoosh my items into it to fit and there's no more slouch than the Jumbo in my bag. There's great slouch in the Purse In...I just gotta figure out how to organize my things. Here's pics of them all inside the Gall PM.

No Insert
LV 032.jpg

Large PTG
LV 034.jpg

Jumbo PTG
LV 035.jpg

PurseIn
LV 036.jpg

Insert comparison
Jumbo PTG (turquiose), Large PTG (lavendar), Purse In (pink)
LV 037.jpg

Reactions: MELLIE6184