FYI: rouge vif toilet case...

1. is in stock at BalNY!!! I just spoke to Joseph. It is $495.00. I know some people are looking for that (smallfry?).

2. Ohh zac..... good investigated - thank you :flowers: :love:

3. ^^^you're welcome! I shouldn't have called b/c I really want one!:lol:

4. Thanks zac, for remembering :heart:

I think the one they have is the larger, more rectangular one. I am pretty sure I want the mini one, but they aren't getting that size.

5. Ooooooooh ... me too ... I want the Toilet Case (god, I HATE that name though!!).

Oh yeah ... before I forget - Barneys NY/Copley (Boston) has the Rouge Vif Money (the smaller wallet).

6. CeeJay they have the Toilet Case in London if you ever pop by again on your business trips! ;)

7. I am so confused by all these names! Is the toilet case like the one Tanja has- in her thread somebody stop me?

8. I agree- the name TOILET CASE is awful!:throwup:

9. Yes, but they have two sizes...the one Tanja has is the mini. Thats the one I want :nuts:

10. How much is the mini? The large is $495.

11. I paid 255€ which is about 330$ but because all Eurupean designers are a bit more expensive I would think it'll be around 400$ ish or a bit less. Theresa has still some of them in grenat left. If you want I get it for you and send it over, Zac. Wouldn't be a problem at all.

12. OMG! I can't wait to get my hands on one! I like the smaller one though. Darn! Its 1:19am in NY now. I wish I can wake up Joseph in his sleep and order one right now:smile:

13. OMG! I can't wait to order one. I like the smaller one though but this is better than nothing. Its 1:23am in NY. Gosh, I wish I can wake up Joseph and order one now! I admit, I'm an addict :smile:

Oops..sorry, I didn't notice I posted this twice.

14. ^^^Did you call Joseph yet??? What color did you get?

15. :heart: Thanks Tanja!!! That is so kind of you!!!:heart: I have to decide between the small and the large. Does anyone have a picture of the large toilet case? Does anyone know the measurements of both sizes?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice