FYI: rouge vif toilet case...

zacorey said:
is in stock at BalNY!!! I just spoke to Joseph. It is $495.00. I know some people are looking for that (smallfry?).

Thanks zac, for remembering :heart:

I think the one they have is the larger, more rectangular one. I am pretty sure I want the mini one, but they aren't getting that size.

Ooooooooh ... me too ... I want the Toilet Case (god, I HATE that name though!!).

Oh yeah ... before I forget - Barneys NY/Copley (Boston) has the Rouge Vif Money (the smaller wallet).

smallfry said:
Thanks zac, for remembering :heart:

I think the one they have is the larger, more rectangular one. I am pretty sure I want the mini one, but they aren't getting that size.

I am so confused by all these names! Is the toilet case like the one Tanja has- in her thread somebody stop me?

CeeJay said:
Ooooooooh ... me too ... I want the Toilet Case (god, I HATE that name though!!).

Oh yeah ... before I forget - Barneys NY/Copley (Boston) has the Rouge Vif Money (the smaller wallet).

I agree- the name TOILET CASE is awful!:throwup:

I paid 255€ which is about 330$ but because all Eurupean designers are a bit more expensive I would think it'll be around 400$ ish or a bit less. Theresa has still some of them in grenat left. If you want I get it for you and send it over, Zac. Wouldn't be a problem at all.

OMG! I can't wait to order one. I like the smaller one though but this is better than nothing. Its 1:23am in NY. Gosh, I wish I can wake up Joseph and order one now! I admit, I'm an addict :smile:

Oops..sorry, I didn't notice I posted this twice.

Tanja said:
I paid 255€ which is about 330$ but because all Eurupean designers are a bit more expensive I would think it'll be around 400$ ish or a bit less. Theresa has still some of them in grenat left. If you want I get it for you and send it over, Zac. Wouldn't be a problem at all.

:heart: Thanks Tanja!!! That is so kind of you!!!:heart: I have to decide between the small and the large. Does anyone have a picture of the large toilet case? Does anyone know the measurements of both sizes?