FW21 LV x Fornasetti

Hi guys.
Picked up the Trianon PM last Saturday.
The DETAILS are impeccable, even comes with a mirror.
Years of collecting Seasonal LV, this is the most impeccable savoir-faire I have ever seen on a LV bag.
Do check out my IG reveal of it.
I tried squeezing a Sarah wallet in, it fit diagonally and that's it and don't expect the bag to be able to "stretch". The sides are magnetic to keep the shape.

I was asking my SA where's the MM since this was PM, checked with the atelier in HQ, this is indeed seasonal and If they decide to produce MM in future, they will not put out PM again.

View attachment 5147137

View attachment 5147138

View attachment 5147139

This bag is stunning and it looks absolutely perfect on you! Enjoy wearing it! :love:

• Love
Reactions: Seaquin and Raaz
Hi guys.
Picked up the Trianon PM last Saturday.
The DETAILS are impeccable, even comes with a mirror.
Years of collecting Seasonal LV, this is the most impeccable savoir-faire I have ever seen on a LV bag.
Do check out my IG reveal of it.
I tried squeezing a Sarah wallet in, it fit diagonally and that's it and don't expect the bag to be able to "stretch". The sides are magnetic to keep the shape.

I was asking my SA where's the MM since this was PM, checked with the atelier in HQ, this is indeed seasonal and If they decide to produce MM in future, they will not put out PM again.

View attachment 5147137

View attachment 5147138

View attachment 5147139

This bag is a spectacular work of art....Congrats on such a LVoely masterpiece !!!!:heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Seaquin
I haven’t visited the store yet, but from pics the bag is even more gorgeous than I initially expected.

The only reason I haven’t bought this yet is because my SA confirmed it won’t fit my iPhone!! For the price, that’s a deal breaker for me atm.
That said, I can’t stop thinking of this bag so I might just cave and get it!

I hadn’t thought about color transfer, but u are right that could be another issue with this one.

View attachment 5148866

That would be a dealbreaker for me too. Not being able to fit an iPhone in.

Probabaly the first pic of the keepall in real life. Enjoy! Seems this keepall not listed on LV website in most countries.. only Singapore web..
Its not listed on the website. Saw it in store..its too cool to be used! So gorgeous. Enjoy. Speedy 25 is online but sold out/unavailable.