FW21 LV x Fornasetti

I urge all collectors to see the Trianon PM in person, the legacy, wood details and savoir-faire is beyond my wildest expectations.
I seriously don't know what can top that!
Lovely SA took some Fornasetti fresh from shipments and I knew I wasn't gonna get esp she said jeans color transfer on the white pieces but so incredibly modern and beautiful.

LOVE these pieces. Thanks for the pictures :smile:.

• Love
Reactions: Loriad and Seaquin
Trianon arrived on my lil island...
my CA just texted me if I want as there is one and only pc at the boutique but I still recovering from my recent spending on Chanel bags lately. Was thinking about it for 10 min and she told me it was gone and snag by another buyer. :shocked:
I think there will be more pieces coming soon. WIth current stricter restriction in place, even I had a new bag I also had no place to go anywhere. Very sad.

Per the info attached, it does not seem to be a big bag.
The front panel is made of wooden details, looks interesting but I have no idea how inside looks like. Has texted my CA but yet to reply me that.

I believe the piece your SA sent you was the one I took home. My SA had transferred it from Warehouse as the store was only scheduled to launched this piece 30th this month at ION while MBS had it days earlier.
It's available online now but not in stores, as we know the best part of Online is free delivery, free returns collections and full refund whereas the store is strictly credit note.
I hope you get a chance to see and play with it. Its gorgeous.

My SA notified that there are price adjustments on exotics and very few canvas items.
Neverfull, speedy etc not affected.

Screenshot_20210727-114001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Loriad
I believe the piece your SA sent you was the one I took home. My SA had transferred it from Warehouse as the store was only scheduled to launched this piece 30th this month at ION while MBS had it days earlier.
It's available online now but not in stores, as we know the best part of Online is free delivery, free returns collections and full refund whereas the store is strictly credit note.
I hope you get a chance to see and play with it. Its gorgeous.

My SA notified that there are price adjustments on exotics and very few canvas items.
Neverfull, speedy etc not affected.

View attachment 5147883
Hi! :wave:
You are also from Singapore? wow!
My CA texted me that day as she is based in ION .. wow you must be the lucky one who bought that and you should be the 1st to have this lovely bag. Is this seasonal model? I did not see the info online last few days when my CA told me. Maybe now the info has been loaded on LV website already. These days, I see many bags which is supposed to be seasonal and yet LV later on, keep on producing them in many diff colors or sizes. Thank you for sharing.

I bought few Chanel bags over last 2 months and now trying to hide in 'ban' island. If this bag is launched earlier, I will not hesitate and buy this right away as I had been aiming this since April. :facepalm:

I urge all collectors to see the Trianon PM in person, the legacy, wood details and savoir-faire is beyond my wildest expectations.
I seriously don't know what can top that!
Lovely SA took some Fornasetti fresh from shipments and I knew I wasn't gonna get esp she said jeans color transfer on the white pieces but so incredibly modern and beautiful.
Beautiful. Thanks for the mod shots.

Reactions: Seaquin
On the go MM has been on my wishlist for a while. I saw the fornasetti version in store today and took the plunge. It is so very well made. Its leather seems better quality and the lining is LV monogram double stitched with black leather base. Noe was a great quality bag too.

• Love
Reactions: LVovely and Seaquin
Hi! :wave:
You are also from Singapore? wow!
My CA texted me that day as she is based in ION .. wow you must be the lucky one who bought that and you should be the 1st to have this lovely bag. Is this seasonal model? I did not see the info online last few days when my CA told me. Maybe now the info has been loaded on LV website already. These days, I see many bags which is supposed to be seasonal and yet LV later on, keep on producing them in many diff colors or sizes. Thank you for sharing.

I bought few Chanel bags over last 2 months and now trying to hide in 'ban' island. If this bag is launched earlier, I will not hesitate and buy this right away as I had been aiming this since April. :facepalm:

It is seasonal.
I believe I'm the first to purchase this as well, I didn't see anyone else who bought it yet.

Indeed verified with LV HQ in France and the ateliers also confirmed it's seasonal.
If it wasn't, there wouldn't be the urge or rush to get it.

The level of savoir-faire on this triumphs any Chanel classic bags imo.
Do just get it and try it online since it's 100% returnable and refundable!

Reactions: Raaz
It made it. Wonder would color transfer be an issue..
I haven’t visited the store yet, but from pics the bag is even more gorgeous than I initially expected.

The only reason I haven’t bought this yet is because my SA confirmed it won’t fit my iPhone!! For the price, that’s a deal breaker for me atm.
That said, I can’t stop thinking of this bag so I might just cave and get it!

I hadn’t thought about color transfer, but u are right that could be another issue with this one.

1C655916-9546-4A57-9C80-6C114B8AD644.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: apeaceofmasterpiece
Presenting OTG MM Fornasetti.
Does the leather look alright or do you notice any bubbling or unwanted wrinkles?

Attachments

• B324610D-65FB-4641-BD02-018F580FD846.jpeg
    B324610D-65FB-4641-BD02-018F580FD846.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 60
  • AE08E72F-355C-47AC-949F-F9FD14C71576.jpeg
    AE08E72F-355C-47AC-949F-F9FD14C71576.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 93D6E94D-B451-45ED-8E11-25166F29B6D8.jpeg
    93D6E94D-B451-45ED-8E11-25166F29B6D8.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 8A6AA564-4CF9-4A1E-AD38-BA78AB087E86.jpeg
    8A6AA564-4CF9-4A1E-AD38-BA78AB087E86.jpeg