Fuschia instant reveal!

Is this guy from this year or last year? I bought a fuchsia matte caviar last summer - this time - in Hawaii. I ultimately returned it because I heard that the leather is a dirt magnet. Sometimes I regret it because it was a beautiful bag, but in the long run, I think I made the right decision.

There were threads/posts on this sueded caviar last year. I remember people who owned it complaining about how quickly the leather attracted dirt. It's not easy to care for.

The mail man came today with this... Fuschia jumbo, this one is different, the leather is matte caviar. Should I keep it?

Next to my other Fuschia friend.

I love the color of this one but heard about the rubbing and fading of the edges etc
Not sure huni, I would go with a diff material xxxxx

The suede matte caviar is very hard to keep clean. I saw a seafoam green in Saks a yr ago and just being on display it was dirty. I had a black WOC in the suede caviar and even in black it just did not look like it was going to age well - I recently sold it. This is a very high maintenance material.

Thanks. I wonder if the matte caviar would fade on the sides in time . This is my first piece in matte suede leather. It's not smooth like the other leathers.

Matte caviar is very delicate, I have this bag in jumbo, and baby mini. I took my slightly dirty mini over to Chanel SA, she told me they can't clean my bag. Leather is sueded type of caviar. I think there's a thread here speaking about this leather. It's one of the best pink colors I seen from Chanel but leather type sucks. HTH.

I had this one too and it was a dirt magnet. I keep my bags really clean but this material was terrible. I have had much better luck with the fuchsia lamb. I have not had to baby my lamb as much as I thought I would and it still looks great. I loved the vibrant color of the matte caviar but it was definitely not worth it.

I'm not sure on what I'm about to say....

is this the material that I heard is a dust magnet that no bag spa can help clean it? Maybe you can post in the other chanel thread and ask the experts there...

if I'm mistaken, u should def keep! It looks fabulous!
It is beautiful, but like you said it is a magnet for getting stained. Just be careful!

The mail man came today with this... Fuschia jumbo, this one is different, the leather is matte caviar. Should I keep it?

If this is last summer's iridescent caviar, there are quite a few threads on here about this; it's not durable, it can't be rehabbed by Chanel, and brand new bags came with rubbed off edges. The color is lovely, but the bag isn't one for using. I think you ought to do some reading so you can make an informed decision about the problems with this material.