Fuschia and Frambois Vernis...same thing??

luvs2shopalot

Jun 1, 2006
I am not familiar with the vernis lines...but when I see listings on ebay, I'm seeing Fuschia and Frambrois....are they the same thing and their just calling the frambrois, fuschia?

Thanks!

attachment.php

here's a pic of fuchsia and framboise next to each other ... fuchsia is more bright & shiny and framboise is more sparkly and a bit lighter.

Attachments

• lex8.jpg
    lex8.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 466
Here we go..the Pochette wallet and the Lexington are Fuchsia and the Houston is Framboise.

I'm sorry to bring up an old thread but those look really similar and hard to tell apart. I have a framboise vernis houston bag and I wanted a wallet to match...but now I'm afraid of buying the wrong color on eBay. Other than blue tones and sparkles is there another way to tell the colors apart??

Many thanks...might be time to get the old eyes checked.....haha...sigh

I'm sorry to bring up an old thread but those look really similar and hard to tell apart. I have a framboise vernis houston bag and I wanted a wallet to match...but now I'm afraid of buying the wrong color on eBay. Other than blue tones and sparkles is there another way to tell the colors apart??

Many thanks...might be time to get the old eyes checked.....haha...sigh

Well, sometimes it's hard to tell on pictures online, but if you can get a read of the date code, you'll be able to tell easier. The Framboise came out in 2007 and the Fuchsia was out in 2002/2003 so if the piece has an older date code, it's the Fuchsia.
Also, if you're looking for a Pochette wallet, the Fuchsia Pochette wallet only had 2 credit card slots, both in the front of the wallet, none in the back. The Framboise has more slots and they're in the back too.
Hope that helps a little!