Furla

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
IndyCat said:
ET: If you call the store on Oak Street in Chicago, ask for Francesco. He's the manager and is very helpful. If he doesn't have the bag, he may know it will be available.

In addition to the bag in Lucky, I also noticed Furla bags in the June issues of Elle and Harper's (sorry about the poor quality - I took pictures with my camera). They must be making a big advertising push.
Thanks! I think Furla is trying to break into the U.S. market. They don't seem to be very well known here. But I can't wait to get my shopper bag! I had a Farrah, but sold it right before my vacation. It was really nice...I just had not carried it.

IndyCat

Mar 9, 2006
Mid-West U.S.
ETenebris said:
Thanks! I think Furla is trying to break into the U.S. market. They don't seem to be very well known here. But I can't wait to get my shopper bag! I had a Farrah, but sold it right before my vacation. It was really nice...I just had not carried it.
You sold it to me!:lol: It is really nice and I carry it lots - I guess that's what they call a "win-win."

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
IndyCat said:
You sold it to me!:lol: It is really nice and I carry it lots - I guess that's what they call a "win-win."
OH! :shame: I am so embarrassed! But glad you are loving it! I saw the new Farrah (whipstitch and grommet version) at Saks yesterday in a cognac and also a BIG one (like yours) in coffee...they are gorgeous! I am holding back until the new bag arrives. Hopefully tomorrow if it went FedEx, but I forgot to ask which shipper they use! :flowers:

P.S. - I missed having the Farrah when I was dragging two bags through the airport!

Ugh! Just called Furla and they use UPS. My UPS guy seems kind of mean...he never rings the bell, and yesterday he practically threw boxes at the front door. I heard a crash and the dogs started barking, and there were my boxes. And the guy was out at the truck. Nice. They said 7-10 days. FedEx is cheaper and ground gets here in 3 days tops.

IndyCat

Mar 9, 2006
Mid-West U.S.
ETenebris said:
OH! :shame: I am so embarrassed! But glad you are loving it! I saw the new Farrah (whipstitch and grommet version) at Saks yesterday in a cognac and also a BIG one (like yours) in coffee...they are gorgeous! I am holding back until the new bag arrives. Hopefully tomorrow if it went FedEx, but I forgot to ask which shipper they use! :flowers:

P.S. - I missed having the Farrah when I was dragging two bags through the airport!

Ugh! Just called Furla and they use UPS. My UPS guy seems kind of mean...he never rings the bell, and yesterday he practically threw boxes at the front door. I heard a crash and the dogs started barking, and there were my boxes. And the guy was out at the truck. Nice. They said 7-10 days. FedEx is cheaper and ground gets here in 3 days tops.
ET: No reason to be embarassed! It was just funny so I had to call you on it! :biggrin:

Too bad your UPS guy is such a stinker! I ordered a bag from Furla's on-line store (Carmen medium shopper in Cous Cous) and it came pretty quickly. Also, when I called the store in Chicago to order my green suede Phoenix (see below), it came the next day - although I guess it's probably because Indy isn't too far from Chicago. I hope your new bag comes soon - I can't wait to hear whether you like it.

Attachments

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
IndyCat said:
ET: No reason to be embarassed! It was just funny so I had to call you on it! :biggrin:

Too bad your UPS guy is such a stinker! I ordered a bag from Furla's on-line store (Carmen medium shopper in Cous Cous) and it came pretty quickly. Also, when I called the store in Chicago to order my green suede Phoenix (see below), it came the next day - although I guess it's probably because Indy isn't too far from Chicago. I hope your new bag comes soon - I can't wait to hear whether you like it.
That bag is gorgeous! Is that your doggie? Too cute! The bag is the most fabulous green color! LOVE IT!!! Love them both! Furla still has not called me with the tracking number. :sad: