Furla

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
ETenebris said:
The pics that Raffaello Network has of the Furla are a bit misleading. They do look authentic, but the bag is much more slouchy than it appears in their photos. Here are pics of my bag. The fourth image is the closest to how the bag *really* looks (unless you stuff it full).:smile:
I really like that look alot. I'm getting it!

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
Just bought the farrah in green last week.. I love it, but agree that the bag is on the large side.

msm

Papy's & vani's gurl
O.G.
Apr 2, 2006
ETenebris said:
The pics that Raffaello Network has of the Furla are a bit misleading. They do look authentic, but the bag is much more slouchy than it appears in their photos. Here are pics of my bag. The fourth image is the closest to how the bag *really* looks (unless you stuff it full).:smile:
love this bag :love: but it looks too big for me so bought this :nuts: ,it has the same wallet , they look so lovely :shame: :

Attachments

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Black & White Farrah are available at costco.com for $389 plus S&H.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/ProductSet.aspx?Prodid=11135020&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=
Furla Leather Handbag
$389.99
Plus Shipping & Handling

Valued for fine materials and elegant designs, Furla offers the modern woman a soft feminine look. Beautiful Italian craftsmanship.
  • Color: Cire - Onyx
  • Leather
  • Fabric lining w/Furla logo
  • Zippered top closure
  • Exterior & interior pockets
  • Silver-tone hardware
  • Leather handle
  • Storage bag
  • Made in Italy

IndyCat

Mar 9, 2006
Mid-West U.S.
ETenebris said:
^^ I really like the side view of that bag. There is a new Furla prospect for fall that is cute, too:
ET: Is that from LUCKY? I've noticed Furla popping up in several mags this month (LUCKY, Harper's and maybe Elle) but I can't remember which one had this particular pic. I think the bag is gorgeous but I can't tell how big it is - I guess I need to see it IRL.

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
Update on the LUCKY bag: I called Furla and they only have a few of these left. They had a large in dune (see pic below) and black, and also a smaller version in black. The coffee color in the magazine may have been purchased overseas, or it may show up later...so I ordered the dune in the large size. Can't wait to see this bag! The large is 16"w x 10"h x 5.5"d, with a front pocket of approximately 6" and the small is around 13"w x 9"h x 5"d.

Attachments

IndyCat

Mar 9, 2006
Mid-West U.S.
ETenebris said:
Update on the LUCKY bag: I called Furla and they only have a few of these left. They had a large in dune (see pic below) and black, and also a smaller version in black. The coffee color in the magazine may have been purchased overseas, or it may show up later...so I ordered the dune in the large size. Can't wait to see this bag! The large is 16"w x 10"h x 5.5"d, with a front pocket of approximately 6" and the small is around 13"w x 9"h x 5"d.
ETenebris: Are you thinking that this bag is the same one as in LUCKY? I'm pretty sure it's not. The bag in LUCKY is the "Joe" shopper and the one in your picture is called "Carrie." I recognize the Carrie because I ordered it in a canvas/leather combo. I returned it because the canvas was stiffer than it appeared in the picture and I wasn't sure whether I liked it. I'm pretty sure the "Joe" is from Furla's Fall/Winter line and isn't available yet in stores.

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
IndyCat said:
ETenebris: Are you thinking that this bag is the same one as in LUCKY? I'm pretty sure it's not. The bag in LUCKY is the "Joe" shopper and the one in your picture is called "Carrie." I recognize the Carrie because I ordered it in a canvas/leather combo. I returned it because the canvas was stiffer than it appeared in the picture and I wasn't sure whether I liked it. I'm pretty sure the "Joe" is from Furla's Fall/Winter line and isn't available yet in stores.
Indy, the Carrie bag is just a color sample...I ordered the large Joe (in the pic) but it was not available in the brown color in LUCKY. Just the black and the tan color of the Carrie bag. But no, the Carrie is definitely NOT the same bag. I can't wait until the Joe bag arrives! Hopefully they will get some in the brown color at some point...I really want that one! :love:

IndyCat

Mar 9, 2006
Mid-West U.S.
ETenebris said:
Indy, the Carrie bag is just a color sample...I ordered the large Joe (in the pic) but it was not available in the brown color in LUCKY. Just the black and the tan color of the Carrie bag. But no, the Carrie is definitely NOT the same bag. I can't wait until the Joe bag arrives! Hopefully they will get some in the brown color at some point...I really want that one! :love:
ET: Sorry for my confusion :wacko: . I think the Joe will be awesome in the lighter color. Can't wait to see pics!

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
^^ It's okay! Everyone I sent both pics to was confused, so you are not alone! Communication problem on my end, definitely! I can't wait to see it, and I will definitely post pics in a separate thread. I am calling all over the U.S. trying to find it in the coffee color shown in the magazine, too. I MUST HAVE IT!!! :roflmfao: :yes:

IndyCat

Mar 9, 2006
Mid-West U.S.
ET: If you call the store on Oak Street in Chicago, ask for Francesco. He's the manager and is very helpful. If he doesn't have the bag, he may know it will be available.

In addition to the bag in Lucky, I also noticed Furla bags in the June issues of Elle and Harper's (sorry about the poor quality - I took pictures with my camera). They must be making a big advertising push.

Attachments