Funny Experience for Chloe Faye Day Bag

Jul 27, 2010
Yesterday I carried my small day bag walked into Chloe boutique. It’s the first and the only retail in my country, and it’s just opened less than 2years. I don’t surprise they never see my day bag before due to they don’t carry it or maybe already discontinued. But the SA there argued with me that my day bag is actually under See by Chloe. I told them not, I bought it many years ago, and I saw it at Singapore Airport and even when I was in Europe few years back, day bag was sold at Chloe retail. However one of the SA still don’t believe me and insisted this design only released by See by Chloe. I just felt funny that I know the brand better than the SA. Although my day bag seems discontinued but I still love it and don’t feel it’s outdated. Anyone with me?

• Wow
Reactions: Taimi and Sferics
OMG how badly does that SA not know their products!! Google it for her
It’s a guy SA. The whole retail got 3 SA. 3 of them also repeatedly telling me they sure my day bag is See by Chloe after I explained to them, the guy still insisted he’s not wrong because he never see day bag design released by Chloe before and it’s similar design under See by Chloe, another 2 ladies just smile and quiet. I didn’t mean See by Chloe brand is not good, but the fact is my bag is not under See by Chloe line

That's crazy! Even though he hasn't personally seen the Faye day, the hardware between Faye and Joan (from See by Chloe) are totally different! Although the Faye day is discontinued, the other Faye styles are not, and it's easy to see the ring/clip/chain is exactly the same for all Faye styles...

I don't think the style is outdated. I bought two Fayes in the last month alone because it's one of the first designer bags that I fell in love with and still love after years. In fact the Faye shoulder bag and the Faye day being discontinued made the decision for me to buy them now before it becomes difficult to find in new or like new condition!