*~*~* Funny Coach's Story *~*~*

Back to OP, I am not sure how you were so patient when the woman grabbed your bag. The wallet is one thing, but my own purse. Yikes!!!

I too circle the outlet and grab anything that I might want. Learned that here on TPF. Many times it is the last one or two. If I decide I don't want it, I just put it down... back where it belongs, of course.

I really love all of you guys. Makes my behavior seem normal!!

I am likely annoying to those around me, as I usually have all 5 of my children with me. Especially in the summer. All of them are 6 and under. They have a way of overwhelming a store.

So - not so funny when it is you, but my 3yo girl REALLY wanted a pink *something* ANYTHING and I was REALLY glad that she wasn't wearing pockets. But the generous SA offered a shopping bag (small one) to appease the little one. Well, now we had something to put STUFF into. WOW! I thought the bag was empty, but in the CAR, she pulls out those poppy pencils! :shocked::shame::blink:

So, I called the ladies and they met me at the curb to pick the pencils back up! I am amazed that they let me back in the store!

I'm not nearly as patient as the OP. I don't like setting my personal belongings down where people might think it's for sale...I'm one of those who HATES it when people touch my belongings without my permission.

BF comes in handy at the outlets. :smile::amuse: I too circle and swoop THEN put back what I don't want. He'll hold my prey or my purse while I decide.

I had a kid grab onto the Qee of my Tokidoki and almost snap the body off while I was wearing the bag...ROOOOAR!

My husband will leave the store, come back after maybe 30 mins or so, and then ask me, "Babe, what round is this?"

That is too funny! At least you two have a system worked out. I tried many times, unsuccessfuly, to convince my SO to shop or go somewhere else while I'm in the Coach store. Guess what he says?

SO: "Me leave you alone here? You crazy? You'll buy up the whole store or at least the same bag in 5 different colors."
Me: :thinking: "You got a point."

lol...this reminds me of this weekend when my hubby and I were at the outlet. I had my hands full (shock) and I sat everything down along with my purse and my hubby instantly snatches up my purse and says "are you crazy? One of these women will grab it thinking it is for sale!" It was just so funny how quick his reaction was.

Back to OP, I am not sure how you were so patient when the woman grabbed your bag. The wallet is one thing, but my own purse. Yikes!!!

I too circle the outlet and grab anything that I might want. Learned that here on TPF. Many times it is the last one or two. If I decide I don't want it, I just put it down... back where it belongs, of course.

I really love all of you guys. Makes my behavior seem normal!!

Sunshine Suz, no worries. You are quite normal. Selecting, swooping, or grabbing is all fair game as long as it is done respectfully (meaning the said object in question isn't in anyone's possession, as long as you don't run someone over, or make hissing or other warning sounds in an attempt to get others to back off if it's the last one on the shelf...just kidding).

I do agree though, the Coach outlet store is like a jungle, especially on the weekends. It's crowded, noisy and disorienting, but I just can't seem to stay away!!

I don't think this story is as funny as it is kinda sad (that the SA has so little knowledge.)

I went to my outlet and was carrying my black leather Gigi, I was paying for my purchases and set her up on the counter. The SA turned her around and said "are these new to the website? I heard they just updated the new lines!" UGH!!! HELLO, it's only one of the most classic and coveted leather bags Coach has made in the last 5 years!!!

GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! LOL

Haha! Or, he and my 3 yrd old will stand at the door of the store, call out my name when they see me doing the rounds, and wave energetically as they munch on their Wetzel's Pretzels or sip their Hot-Dog-on-a-Stick lemonade!

That is too funny! At least you two have a system worked out. I tried many times, unsuccessfuly, to convince my SO to shop or go somewhere else while I'm in the Coach store. Guess what he says?

SO: "Me leave you alone here? You crazy? You'll buy up the whole store or at least the same bag in 5 different colors."
Me: :thinking: "You got a point."

^^ Johnniegirl your outlet alway get the best stuff. I dont blame ya for getting to much.. Beside I cant really carry their shopping bag.. It's huge and it almost my height.. I can even fit myself in there.. One time I try carrying it, it was just dragging on the floor... I feel bad about it..

If i were to live near you, I'm probably going to go broke.. I'm still drooling over all your purchases..

the SAs are such enablers! you don't have to carry the giant bag around... they will tuck it behind the register and just add things to it as you shop... i knew i was having too much fun one day when i went to check out and they had TWO of those huge shopping bags behind the counter full of stuff for me :P

lol i hear that about johnnie! she needs a coach shopping cart! lol we love you johnnie!
:love:

a shopping cart would be awesome!!!!! :nuts: but then i would have to get a bigger truck to get everything home!

lol i got a somewhat funny story...
so i was in canada with my friend and her family for vacation.. and we stopped at a coach outlet.. hehe. . . anyways
as i was about to pay, i was with my friends sister(she was carrying a fake coach wristlet)
the SA says notices that she has a coach wristlet and if she wanted to pay for it( instead of the hangtag, she has a tag where they tell you the price in the inside)
she had to show the SA that it was indeed a fake and there was no price in the inside and she was no trying to steal from the store.
i was like.. lol

and i was like that for a planner. i saw these two ladies have a cute planner and i so wanted it so i waited til the SA was done with them to ask if they have another planner in the back. lol