Funniest/Worst Fakes Ever!!!: Coach edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
:throwup:

getPicasp.jpg

I saw these at the flea market in Alexandria yesterday. The woman operating the booth has been arrested once already and has a huge stall full of fake coach and chanel bags and shoes. She must be 60 years old and she is still playing with fire. The worst part is that she tried to tell me these bags were real-she said she sells them so cheap because they were stolen. :nuts:

I have seen some awful chelsea fakes in this area lately. They are coming in from lafayette and houston. Thin, brittle plastic and poor seam construction. One woman in Wal-Mart was slinging hers around just dying to have someone comment on it. I couldn't bring myself to hurt her feelings so I walked past and hear that plastic toting witch say something vicious about my patchwork ergo I bought at Macy's. I still kept quiet but I locked eyes with that moron until she actually backed away. :rant: "No one talks bad about my babies-NOBODY!" Don't remember which movie that was from but I just love that line

I have seen some awful chelsea fakes in this area lately. They are coming in from lafayette and houston. Thin, brittle plastic and poor seam construction. One woman in Wal-Mart was slinging hers around just dying to have someone comment on it. I couldn't bring myself to hurt her feelings so I walked past and hear that plastic toting witch say something vicious about my patchwork ergo I bought at Macy's. I still kept quiet but I locked eyes with that moron until she actually backed away. :rant: "No one talks bad about my babies-NOBODY!" Don't remember which movie that was from but I just love that line

LOL:roflmfao:

Last edited:
I'm sorry,

I did not mean to offend you or anyone with my comments. I got a little to carried away when I was looking at some of the obvious fakes.
No problem - I wouldn't want to have the same taste as everyone else. At my age, I'm going to buy what I like and appreciate having a few bags that don't take themselves too seriously.

Last edited:
Poor seller - their bag was removed from ebay. I hope it didn't hurt their feedback and ability to sell more. I would have loved to bid on an older legacy bag... Hope they will be able to post it again.

Poor seller - their bag was removed from ebay. I hope it didn't hurt their feedback and ability to sell more. I would have loved to bid on an older legacy bag... Hope they will be able to post it again.

Ebay does not automatically remove bags just because someone reports it. They have an entire division or people who peruse each reported one and decide if it is indeed fake or not. So...maybe this bag was indeed a knockoff!

Ebay does not automatically remove bags just because someone reports it. They have an entire division or people who peruse each reported one and decide if it is indeed fake or not. So...maybe this bag was indeed a knockoff!

I'm sorry, but this is not true. The bag was authentic and an honest seller has been hurt by this action.

ladies, let's ALL try and make sure our tone's cannot be misinterpreted.
I'll go back and clean up any posts that could be off topic or seemed to have contributed to this drama, but in the future, PLEASE try and be cognizant of how your tones come across and let's keep this thread COMPLETELY ON TOPIC only. Thank you!!

This thread is actually too long. . . maybe a Coach Mod will choose to close it and start a fresh one that we can keep authenticity questions and drama out of:idea:
If you are not 100% positive it's fake, don't post it here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.