Fun, Yellow Purse for Up

KittyKate32

Jan 4, 2007
Hey Everyone!

The sun is shining outside and I am looking forward to Spring.. even though it is still months away! I think I am going to look for a gorgeous yellow bag this season! Does anyone have any ideas?

I got a Nordies catalog in the mail yesterday with an intriguing Kooba in yellow...

Thoughts?

Kate

I really like this Tano bag.

3915_l.jpg

Hey Everyone!

The sun is shining outside and I am looking forward to Spring.. even though it is still months away! I think I am going to look for a gorgeous yellow bag this season! Does anyone have any ideas?

I got a Nordies catalog in the mail yesterday with an intriguing Kooba in yellow...

Thoughts?

Kate

Yes, that Kooba Devin is really cute.

I have to be careful with a longer strap though. If it is too long, the bag rubs on my jeans and gets the blue dye on the leather. Always a problem with lighter leathers.

I have been wanting a yellow bag too & just got the Marc by Marc Jacobs Heidi in Acid Yellow. I was nervous about the color since there is NO PLACE here to see it... So I just went ahead & ordered from Saks.... I am very happy w/ the color. Just a nice yellow, no mustard/brown. Not scary bright/blinding either. I would say it is a soft yellow. It is technically a birthday present from my husband, so while I have seen it and carried it around the house, it is going to be wrapped up for my bday.

I tried to attach the picture from Saks, it's my first time trying, so if I didn't do it right, sorry! The picture is a great representation of the color.

There's a lot of yellow bags in many price points to choose from, let us know what you decide on!

Attachments

• 0409394897362_275x275.jpg
    0409394897362_275x275.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 271
I just bought a very pretty Yellow Kate spade at the outlet. it was on 30% off. I love it! later i'll set up my lighting set-up. and take a better picture of it later. She is so pretty... She a sunny yellow... not mustard like the picture.
2267378765_4d6307d19c.jpg
I am debating on going back and getting one that is grass green. Even though i have a green purse already.

Yellow is a rare color for me to carry because I'm always in black - no need to look like a bee. Ill be buying a large leather bag that looks similar to a bbag on ebay for about $30 for those rare occasions when I can wear yellow and not look like a tool.

I got a Linea Pelle bag from Kataphileo that is called limonetta for a color. Sometimes it look yellow and sometimes more lime. It's got terrifically soft leather on it as well.