Full Face Threading

Aug 14, 2006
I'm thinking about getting my entire face threaded. I have so much "fuzz" on my face and I'm sick of it so I've been thinking about threading to remove it. Does anyone have any experiences with full facial threading?

I'm going on vacation in just over a week so I want to make sure that my skin will be ok by then.

Thanks in advance!

I've done a lot of upper lip threading and eyebrow threading. And then I tried it on my upper cheekbones. It was very very painful. The next time it was suggested I go all the way down the side of my face. So I tried it, and it hurt like hell, and then I broke out in bumps. I wouldn't do it again. I just pluck the longer baby hairs on my chin, and have made peace with the fuzz on my face. I guarantee you no one sees it as much as you do.

I've done a lot of upper lip threading and eyebrow threading. And then I tried it on my upper cheekbones. It was very very painful. The next time it was suggested I go all the way down the side of my face. So I tried it, and it hurt like hell, and then I broke out in bumps. I wouldn't do it again. I just pluck the longer baby hairs on my chin, and have made peace with the fuzz on my face. I guarantee you no one sees it as much as you do.
I agree.....I do the upper lip and it hurts. I put up with it because it's pretty fast. I know there are women who do their whole faces. I don't know if in some they really have a lot of noticeable fuzz or if it's more more of a perfectionist thing, or maybe cultural, or maybe some have dark fuzz. I don't notice fuzz on my cheeks so wouldn't even consider doing that.

I agree.....I do the upper lip and it hurts. I put up with it because it's pretty fast. I know there are women who do their whole faces. I don't know if in some they really have a lot of noticeable fuzz or if it's more more of a perfectionist thing, or maybe cultural, or maybe some have dark fuzz. I don't notice fuzz on my cheeks so wouldn't even consider doing that.

Thanks for both of the responses, I've decided not to do it.

Reactions: Pishi and sdkitty