Fuchsia will be discontinued

The price of a NWT fushia birkin on ebay is just insane now... Can't imagine what they will want if it is discontinued.

LOL! All this chatter about FUCHSIA is making it SOOOOOO much easier for resellers to call for premium prices! (they do come to tpf to spy on what's hot and what's not) So if everyone chases a particular combo, the prices are just going to skyrocket. And in the past, we did see some resellers coming here to spread some rumours, to fuel their own listings. That, I found very unethical.

LOL! All this chatter about FUCHSIA is making it SOOOOOO much easier for resellers to call for premium prices! (they do come to tpf to spy on what's hot and what's not) So if everyone chases a particular combo, the prices are just going to skyrocket. And in the past, we did see some resellers coming here to spread some rumours, to fuel their own listings. That, I found very unethical.

I am not a reseller so you know. Personally, I hope this is not true, since I am still waiting for my fuchsia kelly.:smile:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That's really crazy!!!!! Totoally agree with you-UNETHICAL!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding fushia..., it's really not that hard to find, especially fushia croc. Birkin...Fushia croc birkin has been super easy to be seen at Hermes stores. Hermes must have been on massive production for fushia croc or something... I have seen fushia croc birkins left and right at Hermes stores...thinking 'Come on! Can I bump into different croc. birkin other than fushia please????????'

I personally think fushia looks so much better in Ostich and Chevre than in croc (buyers remorse here:crybaby:. Fushia in croc is dark.. dark pink with little bit of purple (?) undertone in my opinion...).

That is sooo true!!! I was contemplating on getting another bag in Brique. I did all the research and google the colour/leather options I could possibly do in terms of how the colour would look with different clothes/close up shots in different leather etc but not enough so when someone here on TPF asked me what my next one would be, I mentioned Brique and next thing you know, it appeared in a reseller's list. But I don't buy pre-owned or online so it didn't matter plus I ended up changing my mind cuz it was too orangy for me. Actually the fact that it appeared in my search engine all of a sudden benefit me even more by not getting it!!! LOL

I agree with other TPFers...there's enough pink to go around. Doesn't matter to me if the Fushia is discontinued or not.

Last edited:
True never thought of that.

Sorry aspen, I know you love your croc, wish it had been perfect for you.

This is an excellent point!!