fuchsia lambskin woc!

hi ladies, so i finally got the woc in the mail today and i really thought it was going to be more of a "hot pink" color from going by all the pix that everyone has posted! is the color different in the bigger sized bags? this is the tag that came with the woc... it's definitely the fuchsia right? just want to make sure!! i am so torn now! thanks:biggrin:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 162
hi ladies, so i finally got the woc in the mail today and i really thought it was going to be more of a "hot pink" color from going by all the pix that everyone has posted! is the color different in the bigger sized bags? this is the tag that came with the woc... it's definitely the fuchsia right? just want to make sure!! i am so torn now! thanks:biggrin:
This is definitely the same 14S fuchsia, murray427. Color code is the same, it's just that the color is hard to capture in pics. Congrats and enjoy your new fuchsia WOC! :smile:

Yes that is definitely the fuchsia. I have this in woc and I've also seen it in the m/l in real life. I really don't think the larger surface area really makes this color any better. It is hard to capture truly in real life, try as I might! You'll just have to see it and decide for yourself if that's the shade you like! Good luck!