FUCHSIA, BLUE vs Light GREY

daisydai

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Hi, ladies, need advice urgently on which one should I choose? The fuchsia, blue vs light Grey color patent boy? I am already middle-aged and 5'7 tall... pretty much like to take my new boy to some serious social event, like company meeting/parties...:smile:
Help me to decide, I have my SA hold all the above till tomorrow.

Light grey patent sounds like a safe bet to go with your clothes. It's also safe for serious social events and company meetings.

However, if you don't work in an uber corporate and stuffy environment, I'd suggest some colors. And especially if you already have a lot of basic colors (blacks, greys), I think fuschia or blue is still okay for any age. These days I personally like the Chanel fuschia (I think the blue is a little too dark -- it's bright, but dark, if you know what I mean).

The fuschia will definitely give a pop to your clothes. Pink and black is gorgeous. So is brown and pink! And pink and grey...classic! Not so sure about pink bag/blue clothes!! ;)

I'm totally biased towards the fuschia.

Here are a few pics I took of my pink with some earthy dark color clothes. Perhaps this can help!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397666229.744021.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397666312.295907.jpg

Is this a patent boy WOC!? May I ask where you got it? It is gorgeous!!

Light grey patent sounds like a safe bet to go with your clothes. It's also safe for serious social events and company meetings.

However, if you don't work in an uber corporate and stuffy environment, I'd suggest some colors. And especially if you already have a lot of basic colors (blacks, greys), I think fuschia or blue is still okay for any age. These days I personally like the Chanel fuschia (I think the blue is a little too dark -- it's bright, but dark, if you know what I mean).

The fuschia will definitely give a pop to your clothes. Pink and black is gorgeous. So is brown and pink! And pink and grey...classic! Not so sure about pink bag/blue clothes!! ;)

I'm totally biased towards the fuschia.

Here are a few pics I took of my pink with some earthy dark color clothes. Perhaps this can help!
View attachment 2581692View attachment 2581696

The light grey is lovely! I saw it in person in Chicago. Also, with the amount of money one spends on these bags, you don't want to be unhappy with your choice since you likely won't wear it as much as you want. Plus the patent adds a level of pop as well.

Those are all fantastic choices, but I would suggest the grey! Hope that helps and good luck with your choice!