Fuchsia 6 Key Holder

sc918

Nov 17, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I have always been a silent reader but want to be more active on here!

I purchased the key holder and in less than a month the button color is coming off! Any chance I can take this to get exchanged for the gold? Everything is perfect about it except for a little pieces of the button coming white.

Thank you!

Hi Everyone!

I purchased the key holder and in less than a month the button color is coming off! Any chance I can take this to get exchanged for the gold? Everything is perfect about it except for a little pieces of the button coming white.

Thank you!
Bring it in for assessment. I’ve heard others have been able to repair and replace the button with the gold button for a fee.

Bring it in for assessment. I’ve heard others have been able to repair and replace the button with the gold button for a fee.

Thank you! Hopefully since I’ve had it less than a month I should be able to get it without a fee.

The closest store to me was out of stock with gold and I liked the Fuchsia so I went with it. I should have waited! ugh.

See if you could have it replaced with brass hardware. LV should replace ur for free if they choose only leather button can be replaced with new leather lined.

Since you haven’t had it for long they’ll most likely repair for free. I have this exact key holder and just took it in to have the button repaired as the button color was coming off. I asked if I could have it replaced by a brass one and they wouldn’t let me.

Hi Everyone!

Thank you!
Oh no! That’s terrible! After reading this I went to check on mine since I bought it over a month ago. But mine looks pristine. So maybe yours was defective? Fingers crossed they will let you exchange it or something.