FRYE BOOT MODELING & REFERENCE THREAD! POST YOUR PICTURES! *Please Read First Post*

@Matt~ I owe you a huge thanks, due to your encouragement I kept the boots and I am smitten. I kept looking at them all day when I wore them ,thanks so much for the kind words, You sold me. You rock!

Hi SFgirl67!:flowers:
I so glad you keep them!:yahoo:
I know that you definitely Are going to R:cloud9:CK those Veroinca's for a long time!:ghi5:
BTW......
:urock:

Last edited:
Hi! Can I ask how these run?? I'm looking to purchase my first pair of fryes and they have them in a size 7 but I usually wear 7.5 for all my shoes. Do you think they would work??

TIA!

Hi Chancy!:flowers:

You Sure can ask how they Run!;)
The Paige's seem to run about a half size large for most of the girls that have them. :biggrin:
And I can easily wear mine with normal warm socks (not Trouser Socks) and easily tuck skinny jeans in them.
So I would say you should be fine with the 7B as long as you are a Normal size 7.5B!:tup:
BTW these are very Comfy Boots to wear all day!
And go great with anything!
Post pictures when you get them and let us all know how they work out for you!:ghi5:

Thanks YYZ! I'm still on the fence about ordering as I've never spent so much on shoes before.. I also have large calves so its hard to find boots that fit but I've read reviews that these seem to fit larger calves? Would you say the same?

Edit: I guess you kind of already answered that in your last post lol :P
This may seem silly but how do I know if I'm a true 7.5? Just if I usually wear size 7.5 in shoes all the time? ^^

Last edited:
Thanks YYZ! I'm still on the fence about ordering as I've never spent so much on shoes before.. I also have large calves so its hard to find boots that fit but I've read reviews that these seem to fit larger calves? Would you say the same?

Edit: I guess you kind of already answered that in your last post lol :P
This may seem silly but how do I know if I'm a true 7.5? Just if I usually wear size 7.5 in shoes all the time? ^^

Hi Chancy!:flowers:
The Paige's will fit a larger calf without stretching and depending on where you are getting them from some places like Nordstrom will do this at the store for you for free!
If you don't mind me asking what size is your calves and I can if you would like compare that to my wife's pair which are 6.5B!
You can PM me if you would prefer not post this here.
Also if you would measure the length of both of your feet from heel to big toe
(heel against a wall and use a flat ruler if you have one)
I can check that as well for you!
I just want your first pair of Frye's not to be your Last! :ghi5:

So here comes my latest installment of Fryes!:ghi5:

22) Melissa Riding Tall in Black
23) Jane 14L Stitch in Redwood
24) Julia Stitch Inside Zip in Black
25) Jane Tall Cuff in Burnt Red Pebbled Full Grain
26) Anna Cuff Pull On OTK in Cognac Antique Leather
27) Taylors Pull~On OTK in Violet

And I know this is a Frye Thread but I had to post my other New boots as well!:love:

A05) C. Stuart VS Lace Up in Animal Print
A06) Vince Camuto Cassandra in Dark Gray
A07) Taryn Rose Radiate in Walnut
A08) Fancesco Morichetti 55302 OTK in Blue
A09) Corral Cowboy in Zebra Stingray
A10) Sam Edelman Sutton in Waxy Black Leather
A11) Liliana Sara-4 Zebra Calf Hair

I Think this going to be the last of them for this year......;)
Well.....:rolleyes:
Maybe Just one more Pair.....:faint: