From the sales~

papertiger: Thank you! And that is very true! Do not buy for the sake of the sales only! I was so lucky to get these really, they were hiding in the closet lol

rosasharn78, kobe939 & kai_415: Thank you! :biggrin:

applepie019:
Thank you! I love Chanel's brooches :biggrin: and I am not sure of the code cos the box was not the correct one, it shows a black brooch on it though :sad:

lightdays:
Thank you :smile: I was very delighted to find this pair! I've worn it the other day and it was so comfy than I have imagined!

EMMY: Thanks Emmy!! :biggrin: Yes it does! I am so happy about that actually I never thought I would ever find a matching set!

A pair of Chanel's flats in distressed leather, works very well with my reissue :biggrin:

With my reissue
chanel03.jpg

A lovely Camilia brooch that I have been wanting for quite sometime!

chanel04.jpg

Gorgeous! Those flats are perfect match for your reissue, Congratulations!

Jaded81: Thank you! I do love the brooch a lot, I feel so confident just wearing it lol

bee love: Thank you :smile:

burberryprncess: Thank you sweetie :biggrin: I am so happy that it matches! It was a pleasant surprise when the SA showed it to me.

flowerbobon: Thank you hun :biggrin:

shopmagnet:
Thank you!! :smile: I am so pleased with it!

pandalian: Thank you my dear!! :biggrin:

vans726: Thank you!!!!

DD101: Thanks hun! I was really surprised to find a matching flats for my reissue! I never in dream thought of that lol

Expy00: Thank you my dear! :biggrin: I am very lucky to find these shoes!

Winque: Thank you!! :smile:

ruby1766: Thank you :biggrin: I love them too lol

aeonat:
Thank you my dear! :biggrin: I am feeling very lucky to find the flats shoes, I never even expected to buy anything that day as everything was either sold out or too tight or so, but luckily the SA took the shoes out from the back closet and showed it to me and voila it fits! Though two or 1 size and half bigger than my usual fit but it isn't bad! They are comfy, very comfy but the only thing I hate about it that it's a bit slippery on smooth surfaces so hopefully with use it will change.. I would only recommend that you go and try the shoes yourself cos your fit might be different, so it's safer to see and try it in person though.

Last edited: