from st pancreas to bicester

Sep 29, 2008
I'm am trying out the new high speed bullet train from ebbsfleet to st pancreas next tuesday ( 17 minutes )

does anyone know if i can catch a train/tube from st pancreas to bicester

I was thinking of going into bicester before i spend the rest of the day in london.

thanks
sue

You need to walk to KingsCross tube station (inter connected with St Pancreas) and take Hammersmith/City or Circle or Metropolitan line to Baker street, change to Bakerloo line, one station to Marylebone. (Sounds complicated but it's not).

Then take Chiltern. Chiltern website has time table - just google.

Good luck!

Last edited:
i was thinking exactly the same thing Ali~B

you ladies must come from my part of the country !

ratrat~ thankyou for the info, i dont know whether its going to be a very good idea, considering i'm going with my daughter who's just getting into mulberry!
we intended to just go into london & have a look around the shops until she suggested bicester.
could be quite expensive !!

LOL, No I live north west of London, but I used to commute to the City (about 15years) so passed those part everyday! I go to Bicester by car.

I do think it will be cheaper to go to Bicester to shop rather than going round the westend shops/departments, which will end up much more expensive, especially all the Autumn range coming out....

LOL, No I live north west of London, but I used to commute to the City (about 15years) so passed those part everyday! I go to Bicester by car.

I do think it will be cheaper to go to Bicester to shop rather than going round the westend shops/departments, which will end up much more expensive, especially all the Autumn range coming out....

yeh you're probaly right, just depends on how much time we have, i have a hospital app in maidstone at 10.30, so wont be going until quite late.