From LV to Longchamp

I was on my quarterly hunt for a LV bag yesterday. For some emotional reasons (all women in my family own LV bags and I feel incomplete...) I again looked at the Le Soufflot but I feel like the quality of the printed canvas has decreased. It looked like the print was somehow transparent. I was tempted to ask the SA whether this was a fake bag but I didn't. Anyways: I the went to Longchamp and there are so many great bags. I also loved wandler and Elleme and thought: why spend 4 digits on a bag that doesn't even look expensive...
But they still have the empreinte and their leather bags and these do look great at LV.
You could ask for another piece, some canvas look faded but not all. But I understand you...about how some LV bags don’t look expensive. I bought a lockme bb and the zip was sew on slanted. :annoyed: LC leatherbags are great! Did u buy anything?

You could ask for another piece, some canvas look faded but not all. But I understand you...about how some LV bags don’t look expensive. I bought a lockme bb and the zip was sew on slanted. :annoyed: LC leatherbags are great! Did u buy anything?
No I didn't. I am still torn between buying the beige Mlle now or waiting whether there will be other colors of it in the winter. After seeing the Georgia from Wandler I started researching minimalistic Bags and discovered valextra... Anyway: It is not that I really need a bag, so I can just sit there and admire them from afar.
I was surprised about this faded look on the canvas of LV, because I'd thought they have a great quality management

No I didn't. I am still torn between buying the beige Mlle now or waiting whether there will be other colors of it in the winter. After seeing the Georgia from Wandler I started researching minimalistic Bags and discovered valextra... Anyway: It is not that I really need a bag, so I can just sit there and admire them from afar.
I was surprised about this faded look on the canvas of LV, because I'd thought they have a great quality management
Valextra looks good too but quite expensive also. I love the mlle and also thinking of ordering another one after I had to return the suede one that came with a stain. For LV, even the empriente leather is differen. Some embossing is deeper than others.

Reactions: poulinska