From a Neverfull GM to a...

Jul 27, 2011
Please help me decide! I have carried my Neverfull GM in DE almost every day for the past 5 years. Now that my babies are getting bigger, I’m ready for a (slightly) smaller bag. I still need to fit a full size wallet, Agenda MM, pochette, sunglass case and pouch for kiddo stuff. I want to be able to wear it crossbody-I’m 5’9” and currently size 16. I typically gravitate to damier over mono. I’ve got the following bags on my radar. Which would you pick?
  • Melie
  • Duomo
  • Siena MM or GM
  • Turenne MM or GM
  • Siracusa MM or GM
  • South Bank Besace
  • Palermo PM

Please help me decide! I have carried my Neverfull GM in DE almost every day for the past 5 years. Now that my babies are getting bigger, I’m ready for a (slightly) smaller bag. I still need to fit a full size wallet, Agenda MM, pochette, sunglass case and pouch for kiddo stuff. I want to be able to wear it crossbody-I’m 5’9” and currently size 16. I typically gravitate to damier over mono. I’ve got the following bags on my radar. Which would you pick?
  • Melie
  • Duomo
  • Siena MM or GM
  • Turenne MM or GM
  • Siracusa MM or GM
  • South Bank Besace
  • Palermo PM

Try Siena. I don’t have, but I like it. Looks feminine. Good luck on deciding.. ;)

Reactions: Carson123
I have the south bank, i typically fit a waterbottle, a medium size wallet, some makeup and have a little room left. I'd recommend trying it on in store to make sure it fits. What i like best is the small like pocket in front to just slip ur phone in or something easily accessible. It's very lightweight too!