frog charm with hangtag body

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
just wondering, i have seen the bee and butterfly, but has anyone seen or purchased the large leather frog charm with the coach hangtag body? is this one harder to find than the others? was it even available? anyone?

I have it. I had to special order it. You can see it in this first photo along with the hang tag (Jeweled Butterfly) that I found in the Honolulu airport Coach store. The 2nd photo shows the Jeweled Bee that popped up at my local Coach outlet store.

Attachments

• Recent fobs.jpg
    Recent fobs.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 186
  • Key fobs big group on wall.jpg
    Key fobs big group on wall.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 148
I saw this lady in my outlet yesterday buying the fish necklace in gold and this frog one too. I think its the frog one your talking about. SA said they were 99.00 with 30% off. Then it would be another 20% off w/ your coupon

I have it. I had to special order it. You can see it in this first photo along with the hang tag (Jeweled Butterfly) that I found in the Honolulu airport Coach store. The 2nd photo shows the Jeweled Bee that popped up at my local Coach outlet store.
Very nice display of your COACH Charms! Easy to see & easy to use, great idea!

I saw this lady in my outlet yesterday buying the fish necklace in gold and this frog one too. I think its the frog one your talking about. SA said they were 99.00 with 30% off. Then it would be another 20% off w/ your coupon
wow, so they have made it to the outlets? i wonder if it was a rogue return. i didn't realize it was originally $99. were the bee and butterfly that much as well?

yes, that is the one. do you know what the frog, bee and butterfly originally retailed for? it is really unique. thanks for posting the photo. your collection is so great!