Frivole or Alhambra earrings?

angelui

Miss S. Lepoard
Mar 6, 2012
Hi vca lovers :love:

Recently started my vca collection, and have the vintage mop necklace in yellow gold.

Looking for a bit of advice here for everyday earrings that I can wear 24/7. I have 2 earring piercings and want to purchase a pair of earrings for the top hole.

Looking at
- frivole small or mini in gold, or
- Alhambra vintage or sweet studs in oynx or mop.

Love the look of the frivole but scared that it will be scratched if I wear it daily.
Tempted to buy the Alhambra earrings to compliment the necklace, but also concerned about daily wear on the stone.

Would love to hear from any of you that own these earrings, what size do you own or recommend and how do they wear if worn daily?

thxs:biggrin:

I love the frivoles with the MOP necklace. But I only have the necklace and wanting the frivole YG mini size as an everyday earring. I think they go beautiful together without it being to matchy matchy :smile:

Reactions: angelui
I love the Frivole collection and have the earrings and ring. It is my favorite VCA collection.
I also have the Vintage Alhambra MOP set in WG.

That said, if I were in your shoes, I would get the matching Alhambra earrings. I love matchy matchy. It just ties together any casual outfit. I wear my necklace (20 motif) and earrings together all the time (bracelet too).
Plus, if you are just starting your VCA collection, Alhambra is also iconic.

Just my two cents. Good luck!

I own the sweet onyx and wear them everyday. No complaints. I love the look of the frivole on others but I am not a floral person so alhambra is an easy choice for me. I did have to get the post extended as they originally hurt my ears. I didnt consider the vintage because I wanted a more minimalist look.

Reactions: angelui and hhw