Friends Chat Thread: Wardrobe, Fun, and Whatever

And I’m happy to report that my Operation Desert Lotus has come to an end. A happy end. Just got this with my BBB (birthday breakfast in bed)View attachment 4219676

Amazing!!! It’s stunning and you are so clever! Happy birthday!!!

No dress up Friday for me! I dress up every day but Friday now! We do elevated casual Friday in my office - today I wore dark skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, a plaid banana republic blazer, and new Ferragamo flats to give my feet a break from heels.....

The damn flats ended up tearing my feet up more than any of my heels. My poor fiancé had to come meet me at the subway to bring me flip flops to change into so I could walk home from the train.

I don’t know about you ladies, but autumn for me is the time when I have the itch “I need to change something”. This is when I want to change everything. Usually end up with a facial and a couple of new shoes.
This time, considering an upper eyelid surgery
Ha! Me too… I replaced all my make up products and bought some new lotions, potions, and serums.
Very soon I should look like I'm in my 30's (okay my 40's) super quick based on the cost alone. DH might give me the frowny "What the H3ll did you do?" face when he sees the bill.
I think about facial surgery - eyelid, neck, RB Face lines, etc… in fact thought about it on the drive in this morning. We were watching Shameless and Courtney Cox is in the last episode - I did not recognize her :hrmm:. Whoa Nellie - not good. And that's what stops me.

I told hubbie that she did smthing with her face! And he doesn’t believe me.
Potions, serums. I go to a Japanese site and spend money there. Then, I speak to my beauty guru (a close friend who is my source of knowledge about the beauty market news) and she tells me about her new night cream for $1,2 k. Seriously?! I cannot catch up
I don’t do Botox or fillers, just need to remove some extra skin from upper lids. Doing my research now, will report later.

I do Botox on my crows feet every 6 months. My husband thinks it's dumb.

Of course he does. They all do and say that looking after yourself is dumb. Until I missed 1 hair appointment and he said smth about my grey hair. And mentioned casually that he saw his old girlfriend and she didn’t age well.
They like the result but find the process stupid :smile:

I do Botox on my crows feet every 6 months. My husband thinks it's dumb.

Of course he does. They all do and say that looking after yourself is dumb. Until I missed 1 hair appointment and he said smth about my grey hair. And mentioned casually that he saw his old girlfriend and she didn’t age well.
They like the result but find the process stupid :smile:

Reactions: TankerToad