Friends and Family Discount

I don't understand this discount. Is it different at every designer outlet? The woman at Cheshire Oaks said they only accepted the NUS extra card, nothing else. It will be interesting to see what Mulberry customer services say. I did have a bit of a rant.
The retail parks are owned by different companies and not all of the shops participate in the discount schemes the parks offer.

I cannot believe I missed the FF. I had no clue. There should be a sale coming soon within the next few weeks. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I cannot believe I missed the FF. I had no clue. There should be a sale coming soon within the next few weeks. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

pandorabox, I was contacted by my SA at Mulberry SF a few days ago. There is a private sale starting on 5/20. 30 - 40% off select styles, a few are 50% off. It looks like mostly seasonal colors (bluebell blue, emerald green, queen green, etc.) but there are some pieces in pavement gray and midnight blue and deer brown. I believe even 1 or 2 in black/nickel and black/gold.

pandorabox, I was contacted by my SA at Mulberry SF a few days ago. There is a private sale starting on 5/20. 30 - 40% off select styles, a few are 50% off. It looks like mostly seasonal colors (bluebell blue, emerald green, queen green, etc.) but there are some pieces in pavement gray and midnight blue and deer brown. I believe even 1 or 2 in black/nickel and black/gold.

Can you let us know more????

Mulberry sent me an email saying they don't participate in any discount schemes other than the NUS extra card. They did say however they would pass my comments on.......

They give discounts on the NUS extra card?! Drats! I was doing my professional qualifications for the past few years and could have gotten that card, but didn't realise Mulberry participated. I've just sat my last exam! :pout:

Is the private sale online as well or at stores only? Could I have your sa's #? Thanks.

Is the private sale online as well or at stores only? Could I have your sa's #? Thanks.

The sale will go online on 5/28 per my SA. My SA is on vacation so just call Mulberry San Francisco, or the Mulberry closest to you, and ask what bags are part of the private sale that are still available. I've done my transactions via phone and it's very easy.

The sale will go online on 5/28 per my SA. My SA is on vacation so just call Mulberry San Francisco, or the Mulberry closest to you, and ask what bags are part of the private sale that are still available. I've done my transactions via phone and it's very easy.

I did just that. Nervous online will have a better price, but I got the one I really wanted, so pressure off. :biggrin: