Friday the 13th is my lucky day!

NanaEvie

May 16, 2014
I decided to stop by Hermes today feeling the need for a little retail therapy. Figured I would pick up a bracelet because who doesn't need another bracelet? I've only been in this particular store once before but really hit it off with an SA there. I was happy to see that she was there as I really like her. She's down to earth and funny and we had had such a fun time last time I was there. We immediately picked up where we left off last time. Chatted for a bit and then went to look at some of the bracelets. I tried on a Rivale Double Tour in Etoupe and decided that it needed to come home with me. I love Etoupe and think that it is the perfect neutral. I told her that my dream was a 35 Etoupe Birkin with Phw. She went to wrap the bracelet up and was gone for a bit. When she came back she told me that she could make my dream come true and that they actually had one in the back! WHAT? I nearly fell over! I was ecstatic! Never in a million years did I think that I would be walking out of the store with my dream Birkin in my hands. So not only did I get a lovely bracelet, I got a Birkin to match!

I decided to stop by Hermes today feeling the need for a little retail therapy. Figured I would pick up a bracelet because who doesn't need another bracelet? I've only been in this particular store once before but really hit it off with an SA there. I was happy to see that she was there as I really like her. She's down to earth and funny and we had had such a fun time last time I was there. We immediately picked up where we left off last time. Chatted for a bit and then went to look at some of the bracelets. I tried on a Rivale Double Tour in Etoupe and decided that it needed to come home with me. I love Etoupe and think that it is the perfect neutral. I told her that my dream was a 35 Etoupe Birkin with Phw. She went to wrap the bracelet up and was gone for a bit. When she came back she told me that she could make my dream come true and that they actually had one in the back! WHAT? I nearly fell over! I was ecstatic! Never in a million years did I think that I would be walking out of the store with my dream Birkin in my hands. So not only did I get a lovely bracelet, I got a Birkin to match!

:woohoo: Pics!!!

What said Friday the 13th is bad luck !! Congrats on scoring a B in such a short time. Sounds like you have only frequent the store for a short time. What a great way to start your weekend. Congrats !!

May I ask which store you shopped ?

Last edited:
Love this story and when this happens! This is the way H should be! Your SA is a keeper. Something similar happened to me many years ago when H was not so crazy like it is now.

Congrats and enjoy it a lot!

OMG Congrats!!!! I just wrote you back in my reveal thread telling you that your luck would come soon and it did!!! I'm so happy you got your dream back. Looks like your screen name rings true! Enjoy this beauty in good health.