Friday reveal! :)

lovesunny said:
So u have a rivington gm too? How is us holding up?

Yes I do. I got mine in April. So far so good. No issues with peeling or cracking. Love the print because it's worry free. And I like that you can carry it by hand, arm or shoulder. It can fit a lot of stuff too. The straps have soften a bit after I used it a couple of times. Enjoy your new baby! Congrats again bag twin!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Pretty congrats.

What didn't you like about the speedy b? I felt the same way. I love how it looks on the other ladies here, but not on me.

Idk why really...u know how u just know its the one when u try something on? I just didn't get the flutter in my heart feeling when I tried it on. I already have a de speedy 30 so I'm just gonna stick with that. But I'm luving my rivington gm

Yes I do. I got mine in April. So far so good. No issues with peeling or cracking. Love the print because it's worry free. And I like that you can carry it by hand, arm or shoulder. It can fit a lot of stuff too. The straps have soften a bit after I used it a couple of times. Enjoy your new baby! Congrats again bag twin!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Aww thank u! And I luv the strap! It's not too long and not too short. And it's super comfy. I already have a purse organizer for my de speedy 30 so I'm using it with my rivington...but again enjoy ur bag!!