Fresh off Spring/summer 2013 runway, meet the new sac Marin

justin07

O.G.
Dec 24, 2009
Meet my new friend.

The Sac Marin, part of the new Spring/summer 2013 men's show collection.

marin1.jpg

The all new Damier Ebene Sac Marin. A bag that can be worn in many many ways.

One of the ways to carry it is by the handle by the side and at the back

marin4.jpg

Notice the 2 hooks there.. The bag comes with 2 separate straps. U can also use it as a sling bag by hooking one of the straps on the side. Also U can also use it as a tote by hooking one of the straps on the the top..
Or as a bagpack as shown below.

marin5.jpg

The bag closure is via a cord..

marin2j.jpg

Ah... the cord is made of leather and its very soft...

marin6.jpg

Last, but not least.. User can put a name card under the leather piece.. just in case. har har

marin3.jpg

I like this very much. Love the multiple utility aspect of it with th different handles. Some people might think that's too "much" or too "busy" but I like it. I even like the fact you could theoretically add even another handle by using a strap!

Really like the finish on the draw chords too. The little silver "caps" are nice!

wow awesome piece! love that there are tons of strap options....i especially love that side handle in the second pic...also love the contrast of the cool tone of blue with the damier.....congrats and thanks for sharing your lv goodies with us!

According to the Local SA, the coral key rings did not make it into production due to technical issues. But, I tried on the necklace (drink can tab, coral and something that I cant remember) that is available for sale.

According to the Local SA, the coral key rings did not make it into production due to technical issues. But, I tried on the necklace (drink can tab, coral and something that I cant remember) that is available for sale.

Thanks .. pity as it would have been fun hanging off a bag .. was the coral brooch made??