Frenchie Club!!! Pics of your French Bulldogs!

Here's my sweet frenchie pair, Stella (white/brindle pied) and Homer (brindle) :heart::heart::heart:

n505956185_512372_4313.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

Stella, the diva
n505956185_1878_6915.jpg

Baby Homie:
IMG_4100-1.jpg

this is monte and we love him!

...as a puppy and then punishing himself in the corner :smile:

Attachments

• 100_0036.JPG
    100_0036.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_0034.JPG
    100_0034.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 80
Awww I love little monte and homie!! I wish we all lived closer so our dogs could have one giant dog play date. Toby would love it.
Do your dogs suffer from allergies?
What are their favorite toys?

monte is a lil monster when it comes to toys. his absolute favorite are balls (esp rubber that bounce high) but he loves squeekie stuffed animals, rawhides, nylabones, everything really. but if you dont watch him, hell chew thru anything in a matter of minutes (and then usually vomit the toy back up :sick:).

as for allergies, he has had an allergic reaction to something, we dont know what, but his lip swelled up and by the time he got to the dr, his whole face was swollen. the dr gave him some meds and it cleared up but it was sad to see. and the vet said that frenchies are HIGHLY allergenic dogs (of course, as am i) and to be really careful, but he hasnt had a reaction since.

wat about lil toby?

Hi! We adopted Spike a month ago as companion for our 1.8mos George (chihuahua/terrier mix). It takes couple of weeks before they get on well coz George is asserting his seniority...but guess, its better to have an "accomplice" than nothing. Pic of them together for their daily sunbathing. DH and I takes them for walk after dinner...workout for us and for them:smile:

Attachments

• Spike.jpg
    Spike.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Spike&George.jpg
    Spike&George.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 76
Spike is a cutie! Okay so for Toby's favorite toys:

12070.jpg

Henrietta the chicken, he also has "Hank" but prefers Henrietta
He also has a little stuffed hedgehog which he loves and had a small turtle that he loved to squeak. He loves tennis balls and will play forever as long as they don't get lost under something (usually the couch). I just bought him another new toy but I will have to look up the name before I post...I haven't give it to him yet so I'll have to see how he likes it.