** French Blue Club **

tooshies, one those cities was mine and can you believe I sold it for under retail!!!!! I'm going to have to pay a fortune to replace someday.:crybaby:

No, I can't!!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Oh, my....you must have made the buyer extremely happy!

Yeah, it doesn't look like we can find it in stores, so I guess we'll have to wait patiently until one pops up....at reasonable price:okay:

No, I can't!!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Oh, my....you must have made the buyer extremely happy!

Yeah, it doesn't look like we can find it in stores, so I guess we'll have to wait patiently until one pops up....at reasonable price:okay:

She's a pf'er and she ADORES it, so I'm happy for her! I just wish I knew what I wanted the first time around! I still have my FB GH PT though, so I'm content.:smile:

She's a pf'er and she ADORES it, so I'm happy for her! I just wish I knew what I wanted the first time around! I still have my FB GH PT though, so I'm content.:smile:

AAACCCKKK!! Is it me? Did I buy this from you in February or maybe end of January? DH bought my rh FB city on ebay for my anniversary present! If it was me, I take fantastic care of her.

Oh, maybe it wasn't me. I think he paid something like $1300 for it! LMK, the suspense is killing me!

Oh how funny! I saw the one your DH bought you and I put mine up right after that. I knew I couldn't keep both the vg first and the fb city so I sold the city on ebay........that was when I had only 1 bag ha, ha! Look at me now!!!!

Oh how funny! I saw the one your DH bought you and I put mine up right after that. I knew I couldn't keep both the vg first and the fb city so I sold the city on ebay........that was when I had only 1 bag ha, ha! Look at me now!!!!

Seriouly!:graucho:
Once you get hooked, that's it! It's an one-way road.....much like heroin:sweatdrop:

I remember the one Shasta's DH got as well, and I thought it was pricey! I wish I had developed my love for FB then! Argh!!!

Holy crap! I just bought this gorgey French Blue Day and I am still at awe at this colour! It is so different and more vibrant IRL...

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 002 - Copy.JPG
    002 - Copy.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 003 - Copy.JPG
    003 - Copy.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 004 - Copy.JPG
    004 - Copy.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 005 - Copy.JPG
    005 - Copy.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 196
Hi everyone,
I just got my HG! :yahoo:A beautiful, yummy French Blue City with GGH. She was a bit over retail but is by far THE MOST gorgeous bag I have. I still can't take my eyes off her.:drool:

I Love my FB city RH!!! It is so versatile. It can look like a darker daring sexy blue out of the sunlight and in the light, it looks fun modern and cute!

Will post up pics of my baby soon.