Free shipping offered by Chanel Boutiques!

Yes, they'll ship to US mainland, that's where I'm located. =] And yes, only if you're a previous client. BUT..even if you ordered something like makeup/skincare from chanel.com..you're in their system and eligible for them to ship to you.
Hi,
Are you sure about being on their list if you order from Chanel.com? Like many, I usually buy from NM or Saks :sad: Though I order cosmetics from Chanel.com all the time.

I did pay for a reissue 227 while in Vegas , SA located it in NY and shipped it to me in Ca. That was over Thanksgiving 2015. I think if you are there and paying for it they will make it work

Yes calflu, u can order stuff from Hawaii Botique to mainland however no classics will be shipped ( same rules apply to thru out USA)
It's unfortunate how Europe will gladly transfer classic from Botique to Botique from one Europe country to another European country as long as you are in their system. But here in usa they can't transfer classics from one state to another, among other crazy rules lol.

Would boys be considered a classic? (I know I sound like in asking a dumb question but in curious...)

Also, do seasonal colors of classic styles like the flap bag not able to be shipped?

Sorry to interject but I just wanted to check, do saks/bloomingdales/neiman marcus offer free shipping even if you order from a different state? Also do US mainland Chanel boutiques not offer free shipping if you want it shipped?

Hi,
Are you sure about being on their list if you order from Chanel.com? Like many, I usually buy from NM or Saks :sad: Though I order cosmetics from Chanel.com all the time.

Yes, cos my first ever chanel order was online for cosmetics and that put me into their system.

For how long do they have the offer?

There's no expiration date..

Also wondering the same thing. Anyone know?

Are minis considered classics? Can they be shipped?

I've ordered a mini and had it shipped from Hawaii before, so I assume it's not considered classic.