Fount leather bags - new brand made in the USA - amazing leather

I also have been lusting over this tote bag as well. What size is your bag? I'm torn between the petite and the classic. Also, notice you had it for almost a year is it heavy and how has the leather weathered in these Ohio seasons?
I'm sorry I missed your question! The tote has weathered very well. Here's a pic I took of the antique hook I am using to hang up my Fount bag - to keep it safe from my new puppy :smile:IMG_4629.jpeg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Hi guys! chiming in to ask if they're still made in the USA? I see where it says designed in Cleveland, but I wanted to know if still made here, I'm looking to support USA businesses :smile:

Beautiful, stunning bags. I've been bitten again

Reactions: BAGWANNABE
Hi guys! chiming in to ask if they're still made in the USA? I see where it says designed in Cleveland, but I wanted to know if still made here, I'm looking to support USA businesses :smile:

Beautiful, stunning bags. I've been bitten again
They are still made in the USA! And, they pay their employees a living wage. And, they never have sales and are offering 10% off site wide right now.

I have three bags, three clutches and their little Scout wallet. They are all aging so well.

Reactions: klb4556
They are still made in the USA! And, they pay their employees a living wage. And, they never have sales and are offering 10% off site wide right now.

I have three bags, three clutches and their little Scout wallet. They are all aging so well.
thanks for responding so quick!!

I'm not able to take the plunge right now sadly, you think there is a chance they might have black friday?