Found the perfect purple earrings!! here's my last outlet buys for the week!!

Jun 3, 2006
hello all,

just came back from my other outlet and they have jewelry there...i had seen these little things popping up on ebay for less than retail so i knew they were at the outlets...i was willing to buy them at full price or PCE price but i didn't have too!!! i called after closing last night and they put them on hold! I LOVE them:yahoo::yahoo:
Designer254.jpg

These are the Bonnie Flower Earrings for 27.44!! i think they were 49 but all the jewelry was marked down 30% so it was 34 plus another 20%

i managed to walk out with only this...which is perfectly fine with me! i have been wanting it forever!

Designer255.jpg

Designer256.jpg

i got this goody Multi Floral 27X27 for 17.99!

i am a very happy outlet camper! it's the little things in life :ghi5:

Last edited:
I love those earrings and the scarf is very cheerful, the scarf has a cute medallion sewn on the corner! I showed the earrings pic to my DH and they don't appeal to him but he's a guy. He says I shouldn't go get a pair. He's just trying to help me stay true to my ban.

I love those earrings and the scarf is very cheerful, the scarf has a cute charm sewn on the corner! I showed the earrings pic to my DH and they don't appeal to him but he's a guy. He says I shouldn't go get a pair. He's just trying to help me stay true to my ban.

awww...sorry oops:hugs:i kinda don't think accessories count as a ban, though...maybe that's just me? for the price it's definitely worth it!

it was kinda funny...my bf is very picky about jewelry for me and just picky in general...but he actually liked them so much he was going to buy them for me...but i declined...

Cute, cute earrings! I picked up the same scarf Friday and I love it. Of course, it will probably reside in my bag as an alternative to using paper towels in public restrooms (a habit I picked up in Japan) or get doused with water and used to cool my brow, but at that price I want to actually use it.