Found my HG RED 12A & comparison of the shade of Reds photo included :)

And bonus photo of my small red family for comparison of the shade of each Reds.

From Left to the right at top - 14C Red Caviar mini / Classic 00V Red Caviar WOC.
At bottom - 12A Red caviar ML / 16SS Red chevron caviar mini.
( all is regular shiny silver hardware )

Thanks for letting me share and hope this comparison helps you to find your favorite Red :winkiss: :heart:

View attachment 3735809
Love! Like! Love! Wonderful! Gorgeous! Jealous! :wave::happydance::love::hbeat::girlsigh::coolio::loveeyes: Did it take you a long time to purchase all these rare cuties? I wish I could have just one of your red beauties. Any red would do!!!! You are so lucky!!!!! Congrats!!

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
Love! Like! Love! Wonderful! Gorgeous! Jealous! :wave::happydance::love::hbeat::girlsigh::coolio::loveeyes: Did it take you a long time to purchase all these rare cuties? I wish I could have just one of your red beauties. Any red would do!!!! You are so lucky!!!!! Congrats!!
Thank you so much Dear Daisy:wave::heart::smooch: You're too sweet! :hugs::hugs:
Sorry for my delayed answer to your question, I've missed my own thread :lol::biggrin::sweatdrop: Ok so....I actually have waited for years these favorite shade and finally found / purchased in last year and this year - purchased 16SS Chevron mini in April 2016 / 00V Red WOC in this spring.
And I'd like to share my little silly funny episode on my 14C red mini.... :rolleyes: It was released as 2014 year's cruise collection which was sold at the boutique end of 2013 to beginning of 2014. I originally purchased this exact 14C mini directly from the boutique end of 2013 once, but then I sold it ( to my friend who really wanted ) and regret later :sweatdrop: then found again as preloved in 2016 :blush:
And similar story on 12A red...I purchased 12A Red caviar square mini once from boutique then gave ( sold ) it to my friend who really wanted it, and I originally wanted ML size, but sadly I couldn't find afterwards....:crybaby:
So actually this 12A ml & 14C mini are only preloved ones in my entire Chanel collection. So even if you'd missed, It is ok and if you don't give up, with your passion, anything would be possible and eventually would come (back ) to you, :yes: that's what I believe and learnt humbly from my mistake....So Don't give up on your search, your Red will definetly come to you :heart: ;)

Last edited:
Thank you so much Dear Daisy:wave::heart::smooch: You're too sweet! :hugs::hugs:
Sorry for my delayed answer to your question, I've missed my own thread :lol::biggrin::sweatdrop: Ok so....I actually have waited for years these favorite shade and finally found / purchased in last year and this year - purchased 16SS Chevron mini in April 2016 / 00V Red WOC in this spring.
And I'd like to share my little silly funny episode on my 14C red mini.... :rolleyes: It was released as 2014 year's cruise collection which was sold at the boutique end of 2013 to beginning of 2014. I originally purchased this exact 14C mini directly from the boutique end of 2013 once, but then I sold it ( to my friend who really wanted ) and regret later :sweatdrop: then found again as preloved in 2016 :blush:
And similar story on 12A red...I purchased 12A Red caviar square mini once from boutique then gave ( sold ) it to my friend who really wanted it, and I originally wanted ML size, but sadly I couldn't find afterwards....:crybaby:
So actually this 12A ml & 14C mini are only preloved ones in my entire Chanel collection. So even if you'd missed, It is ok and if you don't give up, with your passion, anything would be possible and eventually would come (back ) to you, :yes: that's what I believe and learnt humbly from my mistake....So Don't give up on your search, your Red will definetly come to you :heart: ;)

+1 Well said my friend! Never give up on our passions for Chanel :tup:

Hi shopgirl4cc! I just saw your thread yesterday and I was obsessed! You have stunning Red collection! I searched your name and found this Sorry! I'm not a stalker! lol I just wanted to learn more of 12A Red. :smile: I adore Chanel and joined here recently. I bought my dream bag classic medium black caviar gold hardware. I was satisfied but Chanel is dangerously addictive. Now I want to buy 2nd one and red Chanel! lol I wish to own red medium size classic flap like your 12A hopefully soon. Your thread of red comparison is so helpful! Thanks so much for sharing beautiful pics of your reds! :heart:

Congrats! This is my favorite red from chanel! Can I ask what series your bags is from? Is 12A a 15 series bag? TIA

Congrats! This is my favorite red from chanel! Can I ask what series your bags is from? Is 12A a 15 series bag? TIA

Hi rclimbing, Thank you so much!! :smile: Yes, 12A is late of serial #16xxxx series, so mine is...hope this helps ;)

Edit: I also attached the color code of 12A ( Tag shows "81665 RED" ) Chanel always has each color code and can see on the tags, in case when exact color might come back in the future as Chanel sometimes repeats same color over the years. Hope this helps :winkiss:
Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 7.54.53 PM.png

Last edited:
Hi rclimbing, Thank you so much!! :smile: Yes, 12A is late of serial #16xxxx series, so mine is...hope this helps ;)

Edit: I also attached the color code of 12A ( Tag shows "81665 RED" ) Chanel always has each color code and can see on the tags, in case when exact color might come back in the future as Chanel sometimes repeats same color over the years. Hope this helps :winkiss:
View attachment 3777533

Thank you! I saw a bag on a resale site that looks like the 12a red with no tags so the series helps.

Thank you! I saw a bag on a resale site that looks like the 12a red with no tags so the series helps.
You're welcome, I'm glad if that helps :smile: My # is 1698xxx...( and my 12A mini which i sold in 2012 was also 1697xxxx... ) So most of 12A has very late of 16xxxxx...and I remember very a few of 12A mini was early of 1700xxxx...
And one more note ; sometimes most of online consignment stores and their websites pics shows lighter or darker than the actual bag in real life. I helped some other member when she was also looking for her 12A jumbo at preloved site and we noticed how different color look online and in real life. Hope this helps ;)

Wow! Stunning RED! Wow Shopgirl4cc! Congratulations! Completely know that feeling of excitement and happiness! I so so so so so ❤ that red! So happy for u! Thank you for sharing with us on TPF.
Thank you so much for your sweet heart @Jkfashionstyle :smooch: I'm so glad to meet you here who loves Chanel and understand this, Yes I so appreciate we all can share our excitment and happiness each other here at TPF :heart::hugs: