found my dream boots! BUT of course....

I have never owned Coach boots, but I have a pair of Ralph Laurens that are big around the calves. I feel like I am wearing rain boots or something, lol, but I love them...so it is not just Coach that does it.
:smile:

I always have problems with boots; my calves are too small for most of them (even the ones that are supposed to fit snugly in many cases). So most of the time, I have to opt for short boots unfortunately. :sad:

Sorry the Cheyennes didn't work out for you, LVoeletters.

They are suppose to be that way. They don't fit snuggly at all and weren't meant to.

I know the boots were supposed to be loose, but you had to see it on me to understand, I looked like an odd duck!!!!! even the SA told me to take those off because they were just too wide, and i've had the same response on other boots as well, theres a difference between comfortably lose and so loose the boot cant hold its own shape and puddles down depending on how smooshy the leather is. And they werent stabilizing my feet and moved around which is very unsafe for someone as uncoordinated as me. :lol: I would love for these boots to have worked trust me :sad:

I have never owned Coach boots, but I have a pair of Ralph Laurens that are big around the calves. I feel like I am wearing rain boots or something, lol, but I love them...so it is not just Coach that does it.
:smile:

You're absolutely right, its not just coach but coach makes me most upset because I think they have such fabulous boot designs!! I should have looked at the booties but I was too sad about the cheyenne boots that day lol.

I know the boots were supposed to be loose, but you had to see it on me to understand, I looked like an odd duck!!!!! even the SA told me to take those off because they were just too wide, and i've had the same response on other boots as well, theres a difference between comfortably lose and so loose the boot cant hold its own shape and puddles down depending on how smooshy the leather is. And they werent stabilizing my feet and moved around which is very unsafe for someone as uncoordinated as me. :lol: I would love for these boots to have worked trust me :sad:

I hope you find a great pair of boots that look great and love!