Found it! Plume Chamonix Natural....

I KNOW, Sarah.....I WISH I could copy and paste the exact link with the bag on it but no go. I'm gonna spend a few minutes here and try to pull up the translated link 'cause you've just got to see this bag. It's the exact one I'm drooling for....it WOULD be my luck that it's in Japan!:blink: :blink: :blink:

I KNOW....so how do I get it????? Do I have to call Japan???? I think it's on sale for around $1875.00 USD from what I can figure out....but even translated I'm at a loss......

Duna.....well, I know this one is hard to come by evidentially (unless my SA can perform miracles but...) and I know that Plumes in general sell new for about $4,600 and up (depending on leather) so if this guy is approx. $1,875. then I'm thinking it's not a bad price. But, it's in JAPAN!!!! Wouldn't that just be my luck!?!?!?!

shopmom411 said:
Duna.....well, I know this one is hard to come by evidentially (unless my SA can perform miracles but...) and I know that Plumes in general sell new for about $4,600 and up (depending on leather) so if this guy is approx. $1,875. then I'm thinking it's not a bad price. But, it's in JAPAN!!!! Wouldn't that just be my luck!?!?!?!

Price sounds kind of low. How much wear do you think it has? Send them an email to verify wear and price. I'm sure they have someone who communicates in english.