~~ FOUND! e/w with new chain! ~~

Mar 19, 2007
:yahoo: I was not in the frame of mind to buy anything crazy today, me and my girlfriend were just having a girls night of shopping and dinner. And then I saw it. A black e/w flap with the new chain! AAAH! I've been thinking about this bag for weeks! It is gorgeous with all this smooth silky lambskin leather and the shiny shiny double strap. Oh boy:wondering I really like it! It is my 1st lambskin so I'm very wary of any tiny little scratch I see (I had the SA show me 3 different ones and they all had nicks!) so I'm wondering if that's normal? Otherwise as you can tell I'm a happy girl. Here are the quick pics I have, excuse the pj's. I'll definately be taking some more later. thanks for looking!

DSC01748.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01752.jpg

Ahh, Sheana!! :nuts: It's gorgeous, congrats!!!! :heart: :yahoo: Haha, I'm the same way with lambskin (hell, with all of my bags actually)... I only have one lamb flap though (matte gold), and I check it often for nicks, scratches, etc. I think the black lambskin should hold up really well though, especially seeing as how it's a dark color... just be careful of fingernail marks and enjoy the hell out of it haha! ;)

Gosh that looks really really good on you. I can't decide what to get before the price increase - white caviar e/s with old chain or brown GST. I'm really lovin' the e/w flap. Wear her in good health.

Congrat Sheana! This'll be a fabulous alternate with your white caviar e/w! LOVING the bag on you (even in your PJs!) :P Your Chanel collection is nicely growing and as always - fantabulous!

LOVE IT LOVE IT! As you know, I have the same bag in caviar. This is personally my favorite size with the new chain. You have the identical bag of Paris Hilton! The bag is TDF! love the lambskin....looks so soft! CONGRATS!!!!