Found a great small ring agenda PEN - !!!

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I was looking for a small, thin pen and just didn't want to spend a lot of money. I used to have the Zebra one and it's a piece of junk. :Push: I have the small ring agenda.

Found the Fisher Stowaway Space Pen! Cost me $8 plus $5 shipping. It has a cap that comes off and goes on the other end to write. Right now, I have it in my agenda with the thicker part (the cap) in the loop to stretch it a teeny bit.

The best thing is that this is really a cool pen! It writes beautifully! An added bonus is that is also writes upside down, at all angles, extreme temps and even underwater. :rolleyes: I'm going to get another Fisher pen! :heart: It's also the same brand as a Seinfeld episode when Jerry accepts the pen from his dad's friend...

Anyway - I was excited when it came in and thought I'd just pass along the info!

I bought mine here:
Stowaway - Fisher Space Pen

And a couple of pics:

Attachments

• PICT4251.JPG
    PICT4251.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 3,188
  • PICT4252.JPG
    PICT4252.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 3,070
I hope y'all like it as much as I do if you order one!

Wish it also came in gold, but only comes in black, red and blue... I'm ordering another red one from my Groom agenda and then a black one for my checkbook. I'm also getting the matte black space pen -- I just love the way this little red one writes so hope the big one is good, too!

I needed another pen for my LV pen holder anyway. :P