Forward shipping for ordering from LV websites in Europe

I heard of someone doing this. You can’t get vat back since you are shipping within EU or UK. But given LV is price about 25-35% cheaper than the price in Asia, even without vat back, you will still come out ahead despite having to pay forwarding fee. But of course you need a trust worthy forwarding company that’s not going to steal your stuff. Depending on your risk tolerance, you may want to rethink that strategy. Plus you may also be taxed when the said item enters your country. You may ended up paying about the same or slightly less than buying in your country.

Yes! Finally someone understands what I'm talking about. That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I'm actually going to try from a Germany forward shipping website by buying from LV German website. That's why I was seeing if anyone had experience with a particular company that didn't steal your stuff. Also, another problem might be is if the items from LV website had flaws or defective, it's a big hassle to do a return and refund. There's actually some forwarding companies that even has a receiving address that doesn't charge VAT in EU but I think it's only beneficial to customers buying from other brand names, LV has tighter restrictions in where they send their products to. Anyway, I might try to order using paypal, worse situation is they will just cancel the order after checkout.

No, I was not being rude, if you read carefully, it was Soniaa being rude when she didn't even know what she was talking about or what I was asking in the first place. And that reply I made wasn't even to you.
Ok. Good luck with your endeavours.

Yes! Finally someone understands what I'm talking about. That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I'm actually going to try from a Germany forward shipping website by buying from LV German website. That's why I was seeing if anyone had experience with a particular company that didn't steal your stuff. Also, another problem might be is if the items from LV website had flaws or defective, it's a big hassle to do a return and refund. There's actually some forwarding companies that even has a receiving address that doesn't charge VAT in EU but I think it's only beneficial to customers buying from other brand names, LV has tighter restrictions in where they send their products to. Anyway, I might try to order using paypal, worse situation is they will just cancel the order after checkout.

If an item has flaw(s), you should be able to return it to your local LV boutique and get credit or get one without flaw(s).

As I see that you are searching for a solution to buy on LV (or other shops) in France, then it might be a good idea to share the service that I am using since a few years.
To manage all my purchase from France and Europe, I use the French Office services.
I purchase products online, give the French address as a delivery address, then ask French Office to forward me all the packages they receive. This way, I can both shop in France / Europe and reduce the shipping costs.
I use this service because I'm not at home really often, because of my work, and I have to say this helps me a lot.