Forgive Me if You Have Seen This Before

Dracheskind

Sep 2, 2006
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, and I am asking you in advance to forgive me if you have already encountered and answered this question.

Does anyone know if fake Coach bags have ever had a bullseye on the patch inside the bag? If this question has been asked, please tell where I can go for an answer. If someone has an answer, I would love to hear it.

I am new to the designer handbag scene. I have slowly made my way toward it, and now that I have a good paying job, I figured "What the heck? I can afford to pay my bills, and I work hard for my money. Designer handbags here I come!" :love:

Coach bags are on what I fixate. Why, I have no idea, but I do love them. Any advice or help about Coach bags would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

They usually also stamp bags from the retail stores shipped to the outlet, too. Though sometimes they miss a few, and you can find bags at the outlet with and without the target/bullseye. That said, just because something has a target doesn't mean it was made exclusively for the Factory store. I suspect some of the bags with more "sloppy" target placement are ones sent from retail stores to the outlets, since they're doing it after the fact and not during manufacturing.

Not sure, but are you asking if FAKE bags have ever been seen with an outlet bulls-eye???

If that is the case, then as far as I know at least at this point - not that I have seen. But that doesn't mean that they don't exist just because I haven't seen one and if they don't yet, it probably won't be long before we do start seeing them. Since I am afraid that some of the counterfeit manufacturers are reading forums such as this one and others to try to get any "leg up" on making their fakes look better. Plus of course, technology has made it easier for them to produce better quality.

And it is all so sad....and why we all have to be extra diligent in making sure that the things we purchase outside of Coach are realy authentic. And why I think this forum is soooooo great - such helpful people here :flowers:

If I read your question wrong, I apologize :blush:

kezza said:
They usually also stamp bags from the retail stores shipped to the outlet, too. Though sometimes they miss a few, and you can find bags at the outlet with and without the target/bullseye. That said, just because something has a target doesn't mean it was made exclusively for the Factory store. I suspect some of the bags with more "sloppy" target placement are ones sent from retail stores to the outlets, since they're doing it after the fact and not during manufacturing.

Interesting, they must have changed it from when I worked there. :flowers: Then the bags with a bullseye were "factory only".