Forget diamonds, I'm ALL about the SILVER and GOLD!

Love ALL the Sophias........and yours are especially pleasing to look at because they coordinate (which doesn't have any bearing in real life, LOL, unless you wear one on each arm). And the Poppy totes are so fun....

"And we just received some even BETTER news! I wonder if DH will let me go accessorize her tonight while we celebrate LOL "

I don't want to assume......but a big Congrats for this!
Long story short LOL DH was laid off on the 18th, found another job and we found out today that he's getting a RAISE TOO!

Congrats!!!! The Silver Sophia is very pretty!!! She looks great next to her sister!!! Purple Dot Op Art!!! Very Cute Story Patch Glam Tote!!! What great early Christmas gifts!!!
Enjoy!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Long story short LOL DH was laid off on the 18th, found another job and we found out today that he's getting a RAISE TOO!

Oh thank God! What was the week from HELLO (minus the O) has had a bit of a happy ending then...new bag for an early Christmas gift, new job and a RAISE! Yay! The bag is stunning and I am giggling at how soon you caved and opened it. Congratulations to your DH on the job.