Foresta Trenio on ebay...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i know I saw!! too bad I JUST bought a paradisio trenino from SH earlier today!!!

Good luck! I hope a fellow TPFer gets it!!

2. my roommate needs to get home so she can buy it!

3. lol is she looking for one?

4. I had Tokidokiangel pick me up one at Filenes in NY last week, so she's mailing me out mine this week!! I"m thrilled. I've never spent tha tmuch on a Toki, but I told my boyfriend the price was a bit lower than what I paid...they never understand the need..

5. congrats! :biggrin: as much as i love foresta..i dont think id be needing one this big :lol:

6. I was just going to post it, but you guys beat me! I like my inferno trenino better but the foresta one is super cute. Someone on the forum better get it. I like the blue bird on the front.

7. sooooooooooooooooooo who won it? :biggrin:

8. yikes! BIN at $275!! it was $198 at Felines! i told tokidokiangel if she happens to see another one at another store to call me lol.. but not to go out of her way..
    wonder if she's a Tpfer?

9. When you are in Mexico, you can't buy cheap bags, and I don't have time to tell someone to pick me a trenino.

:graucho:

10. Oh was that you? Congratulations! That makes sense!! I think i'd do that too if I didn't have easy access. :P

11. :yes: thanks!

:wlae:

12. congrats Adi!!! :biggrin::yahoo:

13. Thanks! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice