foresta re-release question

betterstopnow

Jun 27, 2007
So. Foresta is like, my favorite print and I never thought I'd be able to get one till I heard that they were re-releasing. Then I found out that it's only being re-released in Hawaii and Guam. D': Super duper sad. Anyway, so I'm thinking about getting one on ebay (grumbles), but there are only 2 re-release zuccas up there now and both going for $300!!!! Do you guys think that as time goes on there will be more and more up on ebay for a price that wont break my bank?

---Desperate in Nashville

As far as we've heard, Foresta hasn't been rereleased in Guam - just Hawaii. Retail for the zucca here is $222 so they're definitely trying to make a chunk of profit on e-bay. I don't know what to suggest to you, though, because they said after they got their shipment in (that was split between the first two days) they're not getting any more... but I guess you never know?

well thank you very much! i definitely did not know any of that, and I'm really glad somebody was able to give me some info. i think i'll just keep scoping out ebay and hope something turns up.