For those with a Sharpey.....how do they hold up?

lovincollectin

Chanel Late Bloomer!
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I have really loved the Sharpey line....the leather looks so soft and subtle. Especially the flap bag and the tote. Are they fairly durable? I think the tote ( not the XL) looks like it is big enough and not very bulky( which I like.) It would hold alot. Just not sure it would hold out under alot of wear.

I am not rough on my bags and I realize that they are not the wqrk horse the GST is. But, do you like them?

Thanks!!!!!:heart:

I love my Sharpeys so much! I have the flap/tote (my favorite style) in black and dark silver. So far so good with both of them. There is no major wear to either, but I don't use them as everyday bags. I rotate my bags, but use the sturdier ones most frequently (baby cabas, PNY flap), although I use the Sharpeys on average of once every 7-10 days. I am pretty careful with my bags, especially the lambskin ones, and these need more care than a caviar bag. HTH

Thank you everyone for your replies.....I think I am on a quest for a Sharpey:smile: Are any new ones coming out I wonder? I need to see if there are any left in the stores. I really love the flap:heart: I haven't seen one yet that I didn't like.

I'm pretty sure they're all sold out. Both the quilted and non-quilted versions are made of lambskin, so kind of fragile, but if you are careful, they hold up very well. No complaints here! I LOVE the flaps (not the babies, the slightly larger flap-totes)!