For those that use and love BE, a question..

mazuha

GO STEELERS!!!!
Feb 4, 2007
What is your order of application? I am a new user--and really like it. I watched the DVD and thought that she used a lot of steps but got great coverage! I have been doing the mineral veil first--to dry up any oily spots, concealer, then foundation and then concealer touch up again (I have dark circles under my eyes) Then I use the glee in my t-zone and a blusher...then the eyes. I am finding that while I like the look initially, after awhile, my under eyes look almost like I have nothing on them and it looks bad. Almost like the concealer isn't enough coverage for me. Do you have any tips? Also, what different color mixes have you discovered for the eyes? I bought the 'All about Eyes' which has a vanilla/peach/brown in it and I also bought the Nuts one which is brown. I would be interested in finding out pretty combinations--even on the DVD, the stuff she used isn't available anymore, guess it was an old DVD!

TIA!!! ;)

Amy

I have found that less really is more. First I wash my face with Philosophy Purity and follow with Hope in a Jar. I let that sink in for about 5 minutes. I then apply my foundation. Next I use Naughty Naughty blush. Then I use Tropical Radiance on my checks, forehead, nose, and chin. I finish up with my eyes and some lip gloss. I haven't even been using any mineral veil or concealer this summer. A really great kit for summer is Pure Moxie. I hope I don't get into trouble for telling you about this... (I remember seeing something here about mentioning other forums being a big no no) There is a great forum called Bare Escentunals Addicts where you can get all kinds of great advice. Do a Goggle search and you'll find it. The gals are super nice there.

I have a simple complexion routine. I just start off with Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, then use the BE Kabuki brush to apply a light layer of mineral foundation for a tad bit more coverage. I don't use the mineral veil.

I have found that less really is more. First I wash my face with Philosophy Purity and follow with Hope in a Jar. I let that sink in for about 5 minutes. I then apply my foundation. Next I use Naughty Naughty blush. Then I use Tropical Radiance on my checks, forehead, nose, and chin. I finish up with my eyes and some lip gloss. I haven't even been using any mineral veil or concealer this summer. A really great kit for summer is Pure Moxie. I hope I don't get into trouble for telling you about this... (I remember seeing something here about mentioning other forums being a big no no) There is a great forum called Bare Escentunals Addicts where you can get all kinds of great advice. Do a Goggle search and you'll find it. The gals are super nice there.

All I can say is "WOW" :tup: and THANK YOU!!! I wore "Meet the Nuts" yesterday and really liked it!

Amy