For those of you w/ a Carryall PM or MM

For those of you with the MM, any issues in the corner wear? I noticed the folded corners and the thinner canvas, so I am just a little apprehensive.
I purchased the Canvas MM just in the days it was released cause I couldnt resist. It was love at first sight when I walked in the store on that day :love:
Cant really tell about corner wear yet as its way too early and I rotate my bags. But indeed the canvas is different, more smooth than on my NF and Speedy, I actually like it more!:tup:

Reactions: foxlea and NWGal
Hi, please would anyone with the canvas mm be able to say how it’s wearing, have the strings softened and how are the corners. I have had the opportunity to buy the leather version but I think it’s one of the few bags that suits canvas better. Thank you

Hi, please would anyone with the canvas mm be able to say how it’s wearing, have the strings softened and how are the corners. I have had the opportunity to buy the leather version but I think it’s one of the few bags that suits canvas better. Thank you
I got mine in canvas the first week it came out. I absolutely love her and agree with you re canvas is better suited for this bag.

Reactions: MrsKTI