For the Men of the forum

JATPrototype

Oct 22, 2007
I just purchased my first high end bag, a Gucci large tote which I will use for college. But, usually after class I have a few errands to run such as going to the bank, grabbing some lunch, sometimes doing a little shopping especially this time of year. All this leads me to my question. How many men carry their bags everywhere? Heres my problem, I don't feel like leaving my bag in my car for long periods of time. I'd rather have it safe and secure with me. But, I wouldn't really need to carry too much in it just wallet, keys, ipod, phone, and contact drops, I would most likely take my notebook out of the bag, there would be no need for it. I don't see the point of carrying a large tote just for these few items. So I just would like some opinions on the matter. Also for the men that do carry their bags with them wherever you go, do you always have your messengers/totes with you at restaurants, grocery stores, malls, etc....

I am not a man, but my boyfriend carries a bag. He has a Paul Smith messenger bag that goes everywhere with him. He would never leave it in the car. All of his important things are in the that bag: his wallet, his sunnies, his keys, his phone, and his pill case.

I really adore men who carry their bags everywhere. My bf refuses to bring his bags ANYWHERE. He either put his stuff in his pockets, or if his pockets arent enough, he use me as his mule ....

I think men wearing bags, esp high end bag looks hot