For the Love of Isabelle

Wow that is a great collection! Beautiful. Twins on the black izzy. I adore mine!!
I hope they make a chocolate/mahogany w/ silver hw soon! It'll be mine ;)

Last edited:
So glad I'm not alone! Bag twins on black leather, silver and my graphic op art should be here today :yahoo:. I love love love the blue leather, I want one so bad! So jealous that you found it on ebay. Isabelle is a great style in fabric and leather, it's easy to want them all. Your collection is absolutely gorgeous!

I am interested to know how difficult these bags are to get things in and out of. I saw them at the store and thought they looked like getting your wallet out to pay would be somewhat of a pain. Now I am questioning this seeing how so many of you love them enough to buy multiples.

I am interested to know how difficult these bags are to get things in and out of. I saw them at the store and thought they looked like getting your wallet out to pay would be somewhat of a pain. Now I am questioning this seeing how so many of you love them enough to buy multiples.

I always take my bag off to get my wallet out...with any shoulder bag. I guess I'm just used to it. Sorry, I know that doesn't help at all.