***For The LoVe of Empreinte Club***

Hello Everyone at PF ! I recently acquired another dream wishlist bag from Vuitton . A Pochette Métis Empriente in Noir via ordering through the website . My bag had all the protective stickers taken off prior to delivery and also did NOT come with the care card . Someone had to obviously send this back and they resent it out to me . Everything about it is perfect . The symmetry , weight , and everything is great . Except for some of the LV’s were not embossed correctly and the glazing is horrible . It looks like the leather was folded under the embossing tool creating non perfect stamps . I’ve already been to 2 stores and have looked through 8 different bags , all of them were either not embossed deep enough or were not symmetrical across the top and didn’t line up. One was scratched , one was already peeling , one had a huge nail scratch under the handle , and another was covered in gross make up all under the flap . These are brand new items ! How does a store let someone do that to their products and not clean it off ? I’m getting off point , the embossing is my biggest pet peeve as my favorite other empriente bag , Lumineuse Pm in noir was stolen ( and it was perfect ) so I’ve always wanted to add another empriente piece to my collection but just can’t seem to get the “perfect” one . I already placed another order for another PM Métis in empriente which should be arriving today . My DH thought I was nuts re ordering the same bag to compare . Even the sales associates agreed there was something wrong with this ones embossing . It’s so minor but I’m so ocd that I’ll notice the bad embossing every time I use it . Let me know if this is something you can live with or if it’s a return ? For me , it’s 50/50 . Keep your fingers crossed for me that the new one arrives in perfect condition . I’ve also searched high and low for a thread that confirms that not all of the Empriente pieces are embossed the same . Some are not as deep as others and will eventually wear down to one flat piece of leather with no sign of LV on it . It’s just a shame that one has to go through all these hoops to find a perfect $3,000 handbag . The quality control for products made in the US is a complete joke . Thanks for letting me rant and please drop me a message here or in my dms if you feel the same !

Good eye, that one does appear to be super deep compared to the other ones, and perhaps you are right that some sort of corrective measure was taken to deepen the embossing to hide something else. I truly believe you should love you bag, and return It if you are not happy. I was fortunate enough to receive this same bag just last week, and it’s in perfect condition, at least from what I can tell. I hope you will receive the perfect to you bag in the near future!

Reactions: Loriad and C.F.
Good eye, that one does appear to be super deep compared to the other ones, and perhaps you are right that some sort of corrective measure was taken to deepen the embossing to hide something else. I truly believe you should love you bag, and return It if you are not happy. I was fortunate enough to receive this same bag just last week, and it’s in perfect condition, at least from what I can tell. I hope you will receive the perfect to you bag in the near future!
Thank you @n4n6906 !! I appreciate your feedback . That one I posted about was very deep and was ALMOST perfect . I was almost willing to live with it being a little flawed because the leather felt nice and thick and the embossing was so deep and distinct, but after further inspection when I was comparing it with the other one I had ordered to compare it to , it definitely had a glazing issue that would be a problem later on , and a very deep scratch down the front of the bag . I couldn’t believe it . I noticed it when I got eye level with the bag on the table and then really noticed when I turned the bag upside down . I was shocked . I ordered this bag from the website , brand new date codes , but no protective sticker , or anything . Appeared perfect but someone must have used it and returned it because they scratched it . IDK how LV missed it . After I saw the scratch I couldn’t believe I didn’t notice it before !
C0B299DA-B697-4FEC-A6FD-4E6A2EE3703E.jpeg27EF4BBE-BA9E-4004-9561-23F0BAC89E6C.jpeg
9AE0AB0A-B510-427A-8B20-622A9EEBD8EB.jpeg
Please let me be the PSA to inspect your new purchases very carefully . I learned my lesson to always buy an Empriente Piece in person . I did finally get the “perfect” bag . Not necessarily the very deep embossing all over but along the top flap and backside it’s very deep , and the front piece with the hardware is “evenly” stamped all over . I spent an hour comparing another 3 bags at the LV store until I finally settled on this one . I feel like all the super deeply embossed ones were sold years ago and mostly MIF . I did my fair share of research and after comparing so many PM Empriente Noirs in store as well as the one I ordered from the website to compare , that not all pieces are created equally.
851B29D9-14CF-4E6F-B809-C8E899A68CDD.jpeg
The two I ordered off the website . The one on the right had the deep embossing , messed up LV stamp on left front flap , harder leather , no stickers , and the scratch , the one on the left, the front wasn’t deep enough and not evenly flat throughout the front where the S Lock was when you really looked at it , and felt very flimsy . I did so many comparisons and have driven myself a little nuts lol . I just want it to be as perfect as possible and for $3k I don’t think I’m asking for too much. I did finally return those two and got “as close to perfect” as I think I’m going to get without getting banned for going in for a 3rd time in 2 weeks to look through all the PM’s!
11E7B030-01C0-4A6F-964C-3E5E24FD2369.jpeg

I think I’m happy lol . I know I have problems, but yet again , who on here can say they don’t have purse issues ? LoL

Last edited: